• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
NHL Scripted

This is getting ridiculous!! I just watched the NHL game, NYI at the NJD. The way it ended wa unbelieveable.... which is starting to make me believe that NHL games are planned, maybe not the whole thing, but the final score definately is. Face it, if the Devils won the Leafs would make the Playoffs, if the Islanders won, then they would make the Playoffs. The Devils played sloppy all night until it was 2-0 for the NYI. They came back scored one goal to make it 2-1. Then, in dramatic style, they get a goal to tie it with.... 0.3 seconds left in the game!!!!! Then we go into OT, nothing happens there so we go into a shootout which is hilarious considering last year....Gary Bettman the comissioner, wanted more shootouts....couincedence? The Islanders win it then in the shootout and the lonly little Islanders who were expected to be one of the last teams in the league get into the Playoffs and eliminate one of the most popular teams in the league the Toronto Maple Leafs. Scripted.... I think so!!

circle

Reaction score
I wasn't too happy that the Islanders winning the last game b/c NYI does not draw ratings in the playoffs like the Maple Leafs, which is TRUE, plus they will probably lose in the 1st round too. Also Toronto got robbed a few games this year b/c of poor officiating, and seriously I never liked the Devils, but them tanking it on the last game makes me hate them more!

I guess I can look forward to the NHL draft again and FA, but yes the Leafs got robbed!

The Mojo

Reaction score
I think it has to do with momentum and the mental stuff and it got the Devils wanting to win so they tried hard unlike the Isles may have but I dont care the Sabres v. Isles round 1

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah scripted...or maybe its just an exciting game and the Islanders proving everyone rong...happens all the time, Phillies were supposed to be sick, they blow, its not scripted end of discussion, itd be impossible and nobody would play the game.

Maloney

Reaction score
Im a HUGE Maple Leafs fan but i doubt this is scripted. The Devils didnt want to win because they started there back up goalie. If they started Brodeur, he would of probably got a shutout.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I was just watching the video from Raw where Andy Levine showed his humble beginnings. There was a house, but SILENT RAGE was born on some pile of trash apparently. I found this pretty funny. It looks like he went back from his hotel room where he can barely afford pay to his Parents house to cut this promo.

Later on his High School Wrestling Coach actually said "he is not satisfied being a bum." What an ending to helping build someone up. I can't believe he actually said that.

So what do you think this homeless bum can actually accomplish?

chucho

Reaction score
he could become the next Kevin nash but at the same time he can just fade away like anyone before him. It will really depend how much effort he places in that ring. Personaly i do not see him making it but i do hope i am proven wrong.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't see him getting on the roster until the end of the year at the earliest and then don't even see him staying with WWE long. It just doesn't strike me as someone who be anything more than a low card guy.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i can't see him doing much of anything, i don't even think he will make it to the main roster.

6timehitta

Reaction score
he has a solid look. a big guy that can actually wrestle, maybe make him the next Kane since rumors are Kane wants to hang it up soon, same for Show. I mean they are going to be at a lack of big talented guys. The Great Khali is chop, punch, and double handed chokeslam. Hopefully they make him a legit bad ass. I mean i loved his story on TE, but that dont make you a good wrestler.

AF.

Reaction score
How does this smurf win TE, he's not going anywhere.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
he has a solid look. a big guy that can actually wrestle, maybe make him the next Kane since rumors are Kane wants to hang it up soon, same for Show. I mean they are going to be at a lack of big talented guys. The Great Khali is chop, punch, and double handed chokeslam. Hopefully they make him a legit bad ass. I mean i loved his story on TE, but that dont make you a good wrestler.

Make him the next KANE? KANE is lucky to exist since it took a few characters in for Glenn Jacobs to get such a role. Also rumors of KANE retiring have been happening for years. No reason to even believe the reports anymore about retirements in wrestling since they rarely end up happening and retirements in wrestling are a joke.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader