The HOF....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Fuck. I thought the whole thing was on wwe.com from 7-10, and what was on USA network was just a repeat.
Apparently 7-10 on wwe.com is the undercard, and Austin is at 10. That means I can't see it. No USA Network in Canada:( I have to wait til tommorow when it's repeated here then...

Soulpower

They better not censor Terry Funk when he gets on the mic >_>

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im super pissed i didnt even get to see the end of Austins speach coz sky sports cut off b4 he had even finished. What they did show of the hof was cut to pieces anyway. But they could have least got all of austin jeeeez. It is reapeated at mid day here so i will watch that and hopefully that will have all the Austin speach =/

LKP

Im super pissed i didnt even get to see the end of Austins speach coz sky sports cut off b4 he had even finished. What they did show of the hof was cut to pieces anyway. But they could have least got all of austin jeeeez. It is reapeated at mid day here so i will watch that and hopefully that will have all the Austin speech =/

I know dude its stupid same happened here. I sky + it and Austin was almost done anyways cause i read what happened. We missed about 2 minutes of it. Sky + has screwed me twice now im not happy.

noumenon

Did anyone catch Flair's little back handed compliment to the Von Erichs....which he quickly corrected?
ALSO........
The fact that the Jericho storyline was the only one they chose not to break character for was a bit ridiculous considering HBK and Flair were comparing watched....which...Jericho smashed last week?

kingovkings

Reaction score
I know dude its stupid same happened here. I sky + it and Austin was almost done anyways cause i read what happened. We missed about 2 minutes of it. Sky + has screwed me twice now im not happy.

Yep i sky + it too. I watched it this afternoon, And yeah i didn't miss much. But it pissed me off this morn tho lol. all i need now is shit weather tonight and make the sky freeze up and shit. Il flip out and kill my sky+ box:bash:

Ilmago

Reaction score
If someone missed the ceremony just go on Youtube all the inductions are there. The Stone Cold and Steamboat inductions were by far my favorites. It was cool to see Steamboat show so much emotions.

LKP

I saw what i missed online. It was a good ceremony to be honest. I got Wm 25 on my sky+ hd now so no need to get it on dvd.

C4

I watched the inductions on YouTube.

It was pretty good. Stone Cold should have given a longer speech though.