Promos The High Life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
*A Cameraman walks up to a huge apartment in Los Angeles, all the way up to the skyline where he feels nervous looking at a big dude blocking at the door*
Travis Marcus: *sneers*
*Just then, a girl in a white robe opens behind Travis*
Alexandra: Its ok, Travis. I invited him to talk. Go ahead, come inside.
*The Cameraman nervously walks in as the door closes*
Alexandra: So your here to interview me, I don't allow many interviewers in my beautiful home in the skyline of Los Angeles. Isnt it beautiful?
*The Cameraman nervously agrees*
Alexandra (angry): It is, because I'm better than everyone on the LDW Roster. Bunch of freaks and weirdos, they dont know how to treat royalty.
*Alexandra walks outside with the Cameraman following her to the chair as she grabs nail polish*
Alexandra: So while I do nail polish, ask me what you want.
*Cameraman asks a first question*
Alexandra: What do I have in store for LDW? Quite frankly, I have a lot in store for the roster when I arrive, and when I do, I'll be champion.
*Cameraman asks another question*
Alexandra: What is my style? My style is my style, its the west coast style, Hollywood, glitz and glamour of L.A. so my style is the style I've been around since I have known all my life.
*Cameraman asks one more question as she finishes up polishing and drying up*
Alexandra: Quite frankly, this lady known as Nova isn't in my league and she ain't gonna be in my league. I've wrestled before, not as much, but I'm not a newbie, plus I got a powerful punch. Now if excuse me, I'm going to take a swim. *Alexandra takes off her robe to unveil a red bikini then dives in the pool area*
*A few minutes later, after she swims and dries off*
Alexandra: Wasn't that a cool swim, now its time for you to go because I'm ready to sunbathe and nobody is gonna be drooling over me, so Travis.
*As she starts sunbathing, Travis grabs the cameraman*
Travis: Come on, you've have your time, now get. *Travis throws the cameraman out as he closes the door*.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patriot Pants