The heels are always united and faces are always fighting each other

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
TNa's booking is just driving me nuts. Immortal has like 15 men? And yet the faces insist on fighting each other. Ken Anderson against Matt Morgan, Pope against Joe for awhile. It just makes no sense at all when the good guys are so dumb to not realise they need numbers.

CMS

Reaction score
It's amazing how Samoa Joe has been on the face side for all the stable wars TNA has had and he still doesn't learn anything. That, in kayfabe, makes Samoa Joe look like a complete moron.

TNA is just that way. They care more about the heels than the faces. All their efforts are dedicated to them. Back when they had actual creative team it was that way, and now that the guys we see on TV as the heels are in control, I wouldn't expect it to change.

Veritas

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, there are also plenty of times where, in addition to the disjointed faces hating each other, the aligned heels also hated each other. Remember the Main Event Mafia, where they were all supposedly united but then you had them battling for control at different times? Or even as recently as Fortune. Before the angle started to turn Morgan and Williams, they were heels within Fortune who didn't get along with their teammates. And even before that, during the beginnings of the group, you had AJ and Kaz on the same side, same team, fighting each other.

I guess if nobody has any allegiances, it makes them easier to turn at the drop of a dime. It's just TNA.

Reaction score
Alot of TNA doesnt make sense but Morgan and Anderson have been pitted against each other by Bischoff so in all honesty that part makes sense. And Joe was in the Main Event Mafia for that short period of time.