The Headbangers returning to SmackDown Live?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I like it. Pros with experience that can help the younger teams. It's a win win. No one is saying they're booked to win the tournament.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Gotta give Rhyno and Slater an unlikely win. Slater almost costs the match until Rhyno saves the day. True friends.

Just woulda liked Tommaso & Gargano get the call up.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Gotta give Rhyno and Slater an unlikely win. Slater almost costs the match until Rhyno saves the day. True friends.

Just woulda liked Tommaso & Gargano get the call up.
It's not an unlikely win to beat the Headbangers tho. The 3MB of their day

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I wish they would have kept this a secret, but iirc aren't the Headbangers the Authors of Pain from back in the day? Sounds like a Shane/Bryan heel turn lol, punishing poor Slater :(
As Shadow said great team to get the surprise win for Slater/Rhyno, which is pretty awesome and shows Rhyno has Heath's back, but I don't see where you go from there.
Maybe that's how they can turn the Usos, having them knock Slater's team out of the tourney? Would be pretty killer heat right now...
Otherwise the best story is Slater/Rhyno winning this, but there's no way to get the Alphas out of the tournament so you can do that... hmmm
Happy this wasn't Gargano/Ciampa though. Those guys coming up should be a big deal, maybe dethroning New Day, not jobbing here

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I wish they would have kept this a secret, but iirc aren't the Headbangers the Authors of Pain from back in the day? Sounds like a Shane/Bryan heel turn lol, punishing poor Slater :(
As Shadow said great team to get the surprise win for Slater/Rhyno, which is pretty awesome and shows Rhyno has Heath's back, but I don't see where you go from there.
Maybe that's how they can turn the Usos, having them knock Slater's team out of the tourney? Would be pretty killer heat right now...
Otherwise the best story is Slater/Rhyno winning this, but there's no way to get the Alphas out of the tournament so you can do that... hmmm
Happy this wasn't Gargano/Ciampa though. Those guys coming up should be a big deal, maybe dethroning New Day, not jobbing here
It's not a surprise to beat the headbangers tho. They are not some old dominant team from the attitude era. They were the 3MB of their day. 2 Kool was a more serious threat as a tag team

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's not a surprise to beat the headbangers tho. They are not some old dominant team from the attitude era. They were the 3MB of their day. 2 Kool was a more serious threat as a tag team

While that's true, size still does mean something. Two returning trees as surprise opponents for two random undercarders?
Anyway, Slater and Rhyno will get a big W and some momentum going. This is nitpicky.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Doesn't matter who they face, what matters is no one will think that Heath & Rhyno can get along. I can already hear JBL belittling them, saying that they don't even stand chance against the Headbangers. And then despite all the negativity, still manage to win. That's what I meant by unlikely win anyway.