The Hart Foundation or Legacy: Most Successful?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Most Successful Young Stable

• Legacy (DiBiase and Rhodes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Hart Foundation 2.0 (DH Smith and Tyson Kidd)

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mancilla 86

Reaction score
"exactly free ride"!! just like evolution, batista and orton riding ric and hhh's coat tails.. hart foundation is starting from scratch which in the long run will make them more successful and a fan favorate.. all of them have alot of potential

noumenon

^The only difference was that Orton and Batista were both booked with unique personalities and to look like legit threats. Not a couple of jobbers there to take the hit.

xtremebadass

DHS and Kidd no doubt about that.

Ted and Cody, well, I cannot take seriously at all. I I find myself doing is making jokes about their homosexual antics and their pretty boy looks. Sure, they became tag team champs, but that was the most pathetic reign I have ever seen. Ted and Cody are just really lame, you only see them as lame followers of Randy Orton, it's hard to see them doing anything at all on their own.

DHS and Kidd, they have different looks and different styles which makes the group a little more mixed, unlike Priceless which is just two greased up dudes who are almost mirror images of each other. Plus, they are successful on ECW, that's pretty hard to do when you get put on the show that sucks. Not too many people actually make it out of ECW, these two guys without a doubt will.

HARTS>PRICELESS.

Double J

Reaction score
"exactly free ride"!! just like evolution, batista and orton riding ric and hhh's coat tails.. hart foundation is starting from scratch which in the long run will make them more successful and a fan favorate.. all of them have alot of potential

There's a slight flaw in your logic. Now I agree, Ted and Cody are on a free ride, but if Legacy is like Evolution, as you say, then Ted and Rhodes will have good careers.

Batista and Orton might have been riding Flair and Hunter's coat tails, but look at where they're at right now. Of course Batista is nothing but another big guy, but granted he has been multi-time champion and is over well with the crowd and still big in Vince's eyes.

Just because the Harts are starting from scratch doesn't mean they'll last longer in the long run or make them more successful. As I said before, you have to look at all the tag teams and wrestlers that have started from scratch and have come and gone.

Granted I do think the Harts have a better chance because of their family heritage, because of the tag team/group they are following in the foot steps of, and because of how long the fans have been waiting to see this group debut.

I believe they have what it takes to one day be main eventing on Smackdown or Raw but given Vince's random choices on wrestlers and tag teams, they are going to have to work extremely hard and to make a name for themselves and prove they can one day help carry the company.