The Hardy Boyz Reunion Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

wrestlezone

Jeff Hardy still plans to take an extended break from WWE following the SummerSlam PPV. While sources close to Hardy are still confident that he does in fact plan to take a hiatus from the company, it should be noted that WWE is pitching several ideas to Hardy and working hard at keeping him from leaving as they don't want to lose one of their top baby faces.

One idea pitched to both Matt and Jeff Hardy would see the two reunite as a tag team for a run billed as "The Hardy Boyz Tour," and the team would work a long term program with Chris Jericho and Big Show for The Unified Tag Team Titles. The tag matches would be booked on TV, PPV's and house shows across the country, and would most likely culminate in The Hardy Boyz winning the tag titles and having another run with the gold.

While nothing has been agreed upon, and we do not have any idea whether or not Jeff is open to any of the ideas creative is pitching for him, it should be noted that WWE is trying their hardest to offer something to Jeff that will intrigue him enough to continue working for the company following SummerSlam.

Like the whole DX reunion wasn't bad enough after HBK and HHH had the brutal 4 year war, these two had a bitter feud going just earlier this year and they are already talking about getting back together? lol, good job WWE, I applaud you.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This does seem lame I mean come on. They just had one of the most brutal brother vs brother feuds in awhile and its now like hey no what I forgive you lets go win the titles together again. lol. People talk about the crap TNA puts out but I don't think they done crap like this before.

Wordlife

so much for Matt Hardy turning on Jeff lol... GREAT storyline!

Dre

Reaction score
Shit like this is the reason why I stop watching wrestling. It's like I'm watching the same shit over and over again.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Matt cant reunite with Jeff, HE JUST TURNED ON HIM!!! Give it a year at least, fuck.

xtremebadass

tell me about it, it's ridiculous, but they kinda teased it when Matt made Jeff keep the belt last week

The Rated R CMStar

I don't buy this story.

The logic in Jeff Hardy staying is so that they don't lose yet another main eventer, not specially the most over face they've got. That's why I don't think them keeping Jeff Hardy so that he works a long feud away from the belt makes much sense.

the dark knight

jeff wants to take time off so they'll make him work with jericho and bigshow? wtf

noumenon

You just turned on me...burnt down my house...killed my dog...ran me off the road...exploded pyro in my face. But damn if those tag titles don't look tastier than my World Title.

Seriously. This is some of the worst writing...ever.

Double J

Reaction score
Matt Hardy wrote the following on his WWE Universe blog regarding the finish of last night's SmackDown:
"There's much more to this story than you'll ever know.. for now. I know several people are doubting my sincerity, and some people are ecstatic that Jeff and I seem to be back on good terms. I know I have a lot of explaining and convincing to do in the very near future. And I will be happy to open up and tell everyone the "REAL" story behind our sibling rivalry. The last year of my life is movie-worthy. Buckle up and get ready for the ride, because as of yesterday, The Hardys are back in business!

Matt Hardy"

Still doesn't make much sense. Now I loved the Hardyz back in the day, but this generation of Hardyz are better off left in singles matches. Both guys are much bigger than they use to be (And I don't mean in popularity, I mean in size) and can't do near as much as before. Jeff jacked himself up with drugs so he's not as fast and agile as he use to be and Matt can't stay healthy. They really lost what made them such a great tag team.

noumenon

LMAO...Matt is definately like "Oh fuck, I better get on myspace and blog to try and fix this bullshit"

Travis40

As long as we don't have to hear a Jeff Hardy promo, I'm happy.

grayson

Reaction score
I'm curious how WWE is gonna explain away their feud. I think it'll be hilarious.

Reaction score
Matt "Jeff sorry about burning your huse down"

Jeff "No sweat"

Matt "Sorry about trying to burn your face"

Jeff "It's ok"

Ron Simmons enters the room

Ron "Damn"