• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The Growing Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzir

Jobber

Lights flicker as Connor Rose music plays, he walks out onto stage and the excitement is visible not only on Connors face but in the crowd as the cheer for the debuting, recognisable, indy superstar. He's wearing ripped jeans and a long vest, looking very in with the current trends, he struts to the ring in an attempt to look as confident as possible although, it does seem to be a facade for the amateur wrestler.

Connor Rose: Wow, thank you all for the insane reaction, now it may not be much at all compared to most pops but for me, that was incredible.

The crowd give a cheap pop the young up and comer.

Connor Rose: When I was in the back I must admit, I was nervous. Extremely nervous. I asked the creative team, what do I do? What should I say and what character should I try to convey? The answer I got back? "Connor, just be you."

Connor pauses and takes a deep breath, looks around the arena and slowly raises the mic back up to his mouth.

Connor Rose: All that ran through my head at that very moment was to go out there, kick ass, get a step closer to the US championship and prove why I, Connor Rose, am the most diverse cruiser weight on the planet today. I carry the strong style on my shoulders with my crazy knee strikes and elbows but I can quite easily springboard my way to being the greatest wrestler in this damn industry and I am determined to do it with all of you, the amazing fans, support.

The crowd now give a subtle pop for his confidence as Connor smirks and raises his hand in the air.

Connor Rose: Damian Cortez, you're a talented wrestler and I respect that and I hope that when your back is on the mat and my hand is raised in the air for victory, just like this. You will begin to respect me, Connor Rose. The next US Champion.

Mentions: @GeeKeD

OOC: Feedback would be greatly appreciated, first promo I've written in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.