The Great Khali really is a better wrestler than Kurt Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ya not funny anymore...You just copied the guy who did the Cena/Hart thing...

CenaMark54

This is the most accurate thread I have ever seen on this forum.

Angle is a washed up amateur wrestler living off his past reputation. He couldn't hack it in the WWE so now he is wrestling for some second rate promotion that no one cares about.

Khali on the other hand is the World Champion in the greatest wrestling promotion ever. He has dominated the likes of Kane, Taker, and Batista. He is not only entering his prime, but he also is the the greatest physical speciman to ever enter the squared circle. Not only that but his moveset is extensive and brutal. He has the double handed chock slam, the karate chop, a devestating clothesline, and slaps that feel like getting hit with a frying pan. Not only that, but he has also added the claw. The guy can demolish a regulation sized basketball with one hand.

Angle on the other hand relied soley on two moves. A poorly executed olympic slam and an ankle lock.

On the mic, Khali blows angle away. You can't even understand what angle says because of that lame mouthpiece. All he does is slur his words with a gay lispy voice. Khali on the other hand is one of the most eloquent speakers to ever come out of the great nation of India. His promo's have meaning and you can just feel his commitment to himself and the business. He doesn't go on and on about winning olympic gold ten years ago. Everyone knows Khali would win gold in every event if he ever competed in the olympics. Khlai says what he wants to do, has his translator tell the moronic crowd in words they can understand then he goes out and executes his strategy.

Khali is a champion we can all be proup of. Angle is just an Olympic fraud who cheated and paid off judges to win his medal.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
i am glad you said you were joking otherwise i would of had to have believed this opinion, the fact that you said "im just joking" i am relieved so thanks for allowing me to continue to believe otherwise.

Reaction score
lol sorry guys, just wanted to see if i could get more than like 30 posts in one day, Sorry guys no more jokes from me since I failed this one.

the dark knight

fuck

knew it. the 1st one was funny to me cuzi kinda believed that he'd say something about cena.

this is....:nonono: