The Great Khali for mixed martial arts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
It's well documented that the Great Khali can't entertain worth crap. It's also well documented that the he has the size and strength to kick some real ass.

Do you think he'd make a much better attraction as a legit fighter? In MMA, he doesn't have to worry about getting crowd reactions or anything like that, he can focus on what he probably can do well: Beat the shit out of people.

Whaddaya think?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Forest Griffin is so much smaller than him, and all Forest has to do, is use alot of submission's on leg's. Big guy's like Rampage, will use brute force, and kick his ass.. I doubt Khali can beat Brock Lesnar in a cage match..

Reaction score
Khali would totally dominate in MMA, just look at his height, if he gets some good training he would be undefeatable.

Haze187

Reaction score
Of course he would but if he fights like he wrestles he'll get ripped apart. There isn't a heavyweight that can come close to his size other than "Collossous" (can't spell that) Thompson.

chessarmy

I don't know much about MMA, nor do I watch it but I have to say. I think Khali would get his ass kicked. Just because he is big doesn't mean he is going to dominate, you have to remember that Khali is also very slow and I'm sure the other MMA fighters would kick his ass

Reaction score
maybe. he cant wrestle or entertain. if he does go into MMA i'd watch his matches just to laugh at him.

Airfixx

The guy can bearly bend his legs... One leg sweep or similar and he's a sitting duck... He'd get destroyed!

It's WWE or a circus for everyone's 'favourite' bigman!

Christian

Reaction score
The guy can bearly bend his legs... One leg sweep or similar and he's a sitting duck... He'd get destroyed!

It's WWE or a circus for everyone's 'favourite' bigman!

and who says anyone's going to be able to sweep those massive legs of his...

Airfixx

^^^Note he's more top heavy than the likes of Big Show, Henry and most other the WWE monsters (for example). Gravity is not on his side....

No guarantees, but plenty of the UFC guys have enough skill to do it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He would get pwned. He is so unco-ordinated, so people would be able to take his ass down and make him tap. He wouldn't be able to get into the submission side of things, and would get pwned.

kingovkings

Reaction score
He wouldn't stand a chance against legit MMA ppl. You have heard the saying the bigger they the harder the fall ! Well he would fall like a big tree and he would be tapping with in minutes if not seconds. They would more than likely take out his legs, As pointed out by someone in an above post he is top heavy and soon as they take the base away the rest is easy. He is too big for MMA.

Ballin

Reaction score
No, actually he wouldn't dominate. Once [if] they get him on the ground theres a sure-fire win for the other fighter. [If] they fail and dont get him on the ground [most] will pound him in due to Khali's slowness. Khali would absoluetly blow in MMA as he does right now in World Wrestling Entertainment :)

tnafan454

Reaction score
khali in MMA would never be a monster swatting away faked kicks is easy a real one will drop him instantly

LadyHotrod

It's well documented that the Great Khali can't entertain worth crap. It's also well documented that the he has the size and strength to kick some real ass.

Do you think he'd make a much better attraction as a legit fighter? In MMA, he doesn't have to worry about getting crowd reactions or anything like that, he can focus on what he probably can do well: Beat the shit out of people.

Whaddaya think?

He's a big guy but I think he's be too slow for MMA....I don't think he would do well over there. He can probably beat people up but I just can't see him fitting in over there. The MMA guys are a lot more athletic.