The Grand Slammy BTB Awards - Official Discussions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah I know, I was just giving options, a C4 said he didn't know who to give the award to.

xtremebadass

I don't think anyone ever answered my question on who decides who wins. I mean we picked the nom's in the other thread, but who decides the winners?

C4

The Nominations decide the winners, that means the people decide the winners! :34:

CMS has given his speech
GardsJR has give his speech

If anyone else wants to have a good speech on the ceremony, PM.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I would do a speech. But i am not going ot win anything. (crys)

lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^(intended for Rose)You don't have an active BTB to win things with lol. I may make a speech, but if SWA wins, we are using my speech (when I make one), not Gards'

C4

Doesn't matter until you have or you are contributing to this section, this night is a celebration where everyone's work is appreciate and so everyone can make their own speech if they want to.

CT Styles

Am I nominated for any? Cos I wanna no whether to make a speech.

C4

FINAL NOMINATIONS FOR THE BOOKER OF THE MONTH AWARD:

BookeroftheMonth.png

CMS - BTW
Xtremebadass - RAW

The Leviathan and The Anigma are not going to be win this Award!

Cast in your final vote by PM and the winner will be announced on the Ceremony Night, either it's Xtremebadass or CMS. And another thing vote for hottest Storyline and Match of the Month only 2 votes have been made for the nominations, vote quickly so I can announce the final Nominations!

Good luck XBA, CMS

xtremebadass

I don't want to send a "victory speech" if I know I haven't won anything yet, that's a little weird, it's like buying everything you want and gloating to your friends because you think you are going to win the lottery. Forgive me, but I am just modest like that.

C4

WallofFame.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wall of Fame Updated*
(as of April 13th 2008)

XBA11.jpg

Anigma.jpg

Horza.jpg

CMS.jpg

XBA.jpg

TSS.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Congrats everyone, well not really Small Show, unless you like getting the worst btb award lol.

So are these monthly awards?

C4

Congrats everyone, well not really Small Show, unless you like getting the worst btb award lol.

So are these monthly awards?

The worst BTB award is like constructive criticism and that's why it's there on the Wall of Fame. And yes, these are monthly awards.

Evil Austin

well smallshow might win it in april too :lol: not sure if he is trying to do it but if i was him i would try not to get them unless he want a record ? lol

C4

LoL, he isn't that bad if he works on his skills a little. And I doubt he will win the same award in April, there are other weird BTB's on the site as well.

And one more thing, if you want to participate in the Slammy Awards Ceremony PM me your speech/segment/fight/attack/interview whatever!