OOC The GM's Office

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
This is an OOC thread. If you have any questions about the rules or the league in general then ask away in this thread. If you have suggestions for anything you think should be added or changed then also ask below. Before asking a question look over the other posts in this thread first as your question could have already been answered.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Just to confirm - are characters are still nobodies when they walk in? And can TWF and any other feds people's characters have been in be referred to directly?

I'm not signing up for a few weeks due to my broken wrist anyway, but just want to check that.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just to confirm - are characters are still nobodies when they walk in? And can TWF and any other feds people's characters have been in be referred to directly?

I'm not signing up for a few weeks due to my broken wrist anyway, but just want to check that.
characters are nobodies. You can act like a indie star though, but at the end of the day no-one in this new company cares too much on what you did. The old forum is our TNA so don't mention that in promos.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Aight yeah, so I have an idea, you know how super heavyweights have that unfair advantage of just shoving you off without a reversal? I feel like something should be put in place to make it fair. My idea is to cap a super heavyweight's reversals at 3 so that this ability doesn't make it impossible to win/put on a fun match as a cruiserweight

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Aight yeah, so I have an idea, you know how super heavyweights have that unfair advantage of just shoving you off without a reversal? I feel like something should be put in place to make it fair. My idea is to cap a super heavyweight's reversals at 3 so that this ability doesn't make it impossible to win/put on a fun match as a cruiserweight
Strikes seem to do fine until you get them to yellow (Worked in my match with Buster Gates the other day) but I do see where you're coming from. I don't think we should cap the reversals but maybe removing the super heavyweight class from the league would be the right move. I don't see any difference with someone using heavyweight over super heavyweight.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Strikes seem to do fine until you get them to yellow (Worked in my match with Buster Gates the other day) but I do see where you're coming from. I don't think we should cap the reversals but maybe removing the super heavyweight class from the league would be the right move. I don't see any difference with someone using heavyweight over super heavyweight.
I think this is a good idea, you look at guys like Buster Gates and they probably wouldn't be Super Heavyweights anyway. Super Heavyweights are guys like Yokozuna, Big Show, Khali and such, whereas Buster looks about 6"7 260lbs if that. Nobody needs to be a Super Heavweight imo