• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GFX OLYMPICS.. Rules, and first Task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

Oh fuck, i just made such a kickass entry, only to realise its IWF and not just IW. Does it HAVE to be IWF, or can it be IW and then mention how its a kickass FORUM underneath?

its ok. Its IWF or IW Forums.

Buttersz

im guessing this is the quater finals, 4 advance, then in the semis only 2 advance, making hte last round 1 vs 1.

SnackZ

I already sent my entry into monkeystyle but would like to know if we can have more than one entry. I have an idea for another one but I also loved my original idea. If not I'll just make the new one and decide between the 2.

Untouchable

all entries should be in....if not..then you missed the deadline....so
let the judging begin!

Wrestling Station

yes, the scores will be submitted 2 days after deadline.

Buttersz

so tomorow?
Sweet.

*EDIT*

Where are they, if you are only deciding which 2 go out, then it cant take this long. Both judges are very active so simply PM each other with your results. Or just go on MSN.

:(

Wrestling Station

so tomorow?
Sweet.

*EDIT*

Where are they, if you are only deciding which 2 go out, then it cant take this long. Both judges are very active so simply PM each other with your results. Or just go on MSN.

:(

We know what we are doing, just wait, and btw, in few minutes everything will be posted.

monkeystyle

Sorry, our last judge is just getting in his scores right now...

Also, it took so long because yesterday was Canada Day, and I don't do anything besides drink on Canada Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.