• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GFX OLYMPICS.. Rules, and first Task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

I've seen a few, but I haven't been recieving any, so I imagine WS has been getting them all because he's been forwarding them to me.

Wrestling Station

OK guys, hurry up, there are some people still didnt hand in their entries. Remember that today is the last day to submit your entries.

SnackZ

Can we please get this one going? Are you guys gonna put the maker of the graphics name by it or are you gonna let everyone vote on the graphic and not the maker of the graphic? How will the voting be done? Will everyone who votes have to rate every graphic and then the scores averaged out or will the voter only get to vote for one graphic?

Buttersz

Im pretty sure just Wrestling Station and that other geezar will select the top 6 (as they know stuff about graphics). Then i think there will be anotehr challenge set for those 6.

Then this will cary on untill there is one winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.