The Game Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
new-hhh.jpg

My first sig that I've done in a while which required some effort...

What do you think?

Famou$ 187

The pics that u choice are that not the best.The logo shouldnt have went there.But there is room for improvement.
7/10

Reaction score
I dont like it.

Heres what I think is wrong with it:
- missing a border, they always help - even if its a simple 1pixel black border.
-the bg looks horrible. Im not sure how you got it, but yuck. doesnt suit trips at all, really
-the choice of pics and the placement could be a little better.
-the symbol in the middle doesnt quite fit there. Maybe add some effects to it, like a wind-blur or something.

Otherwise, I do like the text you have used in it. That suits the sig rather well. but I think you'd be best off starting again...

Wrestling Station

I dont like it.

Heres what I think is wrong with it:
- missing a border, they always help - even if its a simple 1pixel black border.
-the bg looks horrible. Im not sure how you got it, but yuck. doesnt suit trips at all, really
-the choice of pics and the placement could be a little better.
-the symbol in the middle doesnt quite fit there. Maybe add some effects to it, like a wind-blur or something.

Otherwise, I do like the text you have used in it. That suits the sig rather well. but I think you'd be best off starting again...

Agreed.
Plus the blending wasnt done correctly. But keep trying dude.

PeepShow

Ok, its not that bad, but there is room for improvement.

-The logo in the middle looks kinda distorted.
-I dont know where the quote came from.....lol
-And the b/g just looks wierd, even if it is his arm

-The far right pic of him is good and is really stands out.

Its a good one, but not the best, so keep trying

7/10

Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks for the feedback.

Just for the record, there is a border. It's just white so you obviously can't see it ontop of a white background.

Second, the quote "Put your money on the table", comes from the intro of Triple H's brand new theme song. If you haven't heard it, I recommend downloading.

Reaction score
^ Yeah, it was cut off in the original picture. It's not missing. 3/4 of it is still there, I just faded where it was cut off...