The Game discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Tia Mowry Poses Nude

tia-mowry-nude.jpg

Tia Mowry is the latest celebrity to show off their pregnant bare belly in a nude photo shoot. Inspired by her mother who regrets not having a pregnant nude photo of her own, Tia admits to People Magazine that she is obsessed with her new photo. She also opened up to the magazine about feeling sexy while pregnant, dealing with discomfort , and why counting is keeping her up at night:
On Feeling Sexy
“I know that there are people out there who say that there is nothing sexy about being pregnant. Then there are some people who embrace the sexuality. I feel empowered; I feel sexy”

On Her Physical Discomfort
“I have sciatica so I’ve gotten those pregnancy pillows. That doesn’t seem to be working for me.”

On Losing Sleep
“They say that the baby should kick 10 times every two hours. I’m obsessed with counting how many times the baby’s kicking. So around one o’clock in the morning I’m counting in my head, not sleeping!”

This summer, Tia and her twin sister Tamera will return to television together for a Style Network reality show titled; Tia & Tamera Take 2.

Kairi

Reaction score

Expectant mom Tia Mowry poses with her twin sister Tamera Mowry at Tamera’s bridal Shower held in Santa Monica, California, last month.

Tia, who is seven months pregnant, says that she is looking forward to her sister’s impending nuptials though she fears she may go into labor.

She tells
CBS, “I am really excited. I love weddings! They are always so beautiful. I am a bridesmaid and I am very nervous about this. I hope I don’t go into labor at her wedding!! I am also hesitant about the dress. I am constantly growing and I am worried if I will be able to fit it. The company that my sister is using is called Bella Bridesmaids. The dresses are gorgeous and all the girls have different makes which is divine.”

Tamera Mowry is set to marry reporter Adam Housley on Saturday, May 14, 2011.

Kairi

Reaction score
Rainforest Film exec Will Packer remains focused on success (Image: Press)

Its name may also begin with a "B”-- like "black”--but Bounce TV executive Will Packer warns viewers not to mistake his new network for BET. Bounce, he says, will be different.
Sure, its target audience is also African American, but Bounce distinguishes itself from Black Entertainment Television, Centric and TV One by its potential reach alone. When it debuts this fall, the Atlanta-based channel, which estimates it will reach 50% of US households at launch (and will grow as it establishes distribution deals like the recent one inked with Raycom Media), will be the first free broadcast network of its kind--a relief for those who can’t afford cable.
“We are working to make Bounce available to everyone,” says Packer, the network's chief strategy and marketing officer, of the plans to broadcast programming on the digital signals of local television stations nationwide, which allows viewers free access to the content
Co-founded by civil rights leader Martin Luther King , III, former Atlanta mayor and U.S. ambassador Andrew Young Jr., one-time Turner Broadcasting exec Ryan Glover and others, the station--which is majority-owned and operated by African Americans--will provide “underserved audiences” with popular documentaries, free football and basketball games from the country's largest black athletic conference and classic movies such as The Wiz, Do the Right Thing, Glory. Packer says Bounce will also offer their its target audience--ages 25-54--a strong lineup of original programming.
“We should start rolling out new shows within the next couple of years,” promises the successful producer, who will serve on a panel at this year's BLACK ENTERPRISE Entrepreneurs Conference and who balances his network duties with those he has as co-founder and chairman of his own successful production company, Rainforest Films (Stomp the Yard, Obsessed and Takers).
But Bounce isn’t the only big project on the executive's full plate. Packer and Rainforest partner Rob Hardy are also preparing to shoot their next movie: a film adaptation of funnyman Steve Harvey’s bestselling book, Act Like a Lady, Think Like A Man. Comedian Kevin Hart is one of the actors who has been confirmed for the project.
Going even further into the digital space, Rainforest has also launched a web site offering fans and wannabe actors an opportunity to appear in the comedy when cameras start rolling this summer. "Between now and May 13, fans can log on to
faceofthefan.com/actlikealady and upload their videos to win a shot at two walk-on roles," the Florida A&M grad explains. The film will be released next year. “Then between May 20th and the 28, folks can vote on which actors they want to see on the big screen,” says Packer.

Maintaining high web visibility, helping run a television network and producing must-see films? All in a day’s work for this award-winning businessman. And for those who desire to make their own mark in Hollywood, Packer offers this advice: “Define your own success,” he says. “Not every film is going to make a million dollars.” Second: “Remember that your dream is your dream. It may take awhile to convince someone else, namely financiers, to go along with it.” Not to worry, though: “It’s tough to get any film made in Hollywood--whether you’re black or white,” says Packer. “But if you’re able to create content that will make money, you will eventually find [someone to fund it.]” Lastly, he encourages, “lean on your faith.” “This is a superficial industry,” says the producer, “so it’s important to find and maintain your spiritual center. It will see you through every time."

Kairi

Reaction score
Celeb Chat: Tia Mowry on Pregnancy and Parenting

Tia Mowry, the 32-year-old actress best known for her role alongside twin sister, Tamera, on ABC/WB’s Sister, Sister, talks with us about the gender guessing game, balancing it all and, yep -- even that nudie preggo pic.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x426 and weights 444KB.

The Bump: How did you find out you were pregnant?
Tia Mowry: I knew something was going on when I didn’t get my period, so I went ahead and took a pregnancy test. I was so excited when I saw the positive sign that I couldn’t stop jumping up and down and crying. I actually was working in Atlanta at the time, so I was away from my husband [actor Cory Hardrict]. I called him right away, but he was in such shock that he didn’t believe me. I took a picture of the test with my phone and sent it to him for proof!
TB: How did you spill the news to your family?
TM: After I called Cory, I called my mom, dad, brothers and friends immediately. They were thrilled! It was really important for me to tell my sister in person, though. I wanted to see her expression when she heard the news. I had to wait two weeks until I got to see her, and believe me, it was hard to keep the news from her for that long! It wasn’t just hard for me, but my parents and brothers had to keep it hush-hush too. They were all so relieved once Tamera knew and we could all share our excitement.
TB: Do you know baby’s gender?
TM: It’s a boy! I needed to know the gender -- I couldn’t wait to find out until birth. It was actually pretty funny because we were first told that there was an 85 percent chance that the baby was a girl. But during another ultrasound, the doctor said, “Wait a minute! That’s definitely a boy!” Luckily, we hadn’t bought anything for the nursery. The whole gender debacle is still in the back of my mind, so our nursery is a neutral pale yellow and buttercream, just in case!
TB: We have to ask -- will the little guy’s name start with a “T” too?
TM: The tradition in our family is for the baby’s first name to start with the first letter of the father’s name. So his name will start with a “C.” His middle name will start with a “T,” though. We couldn’t let him get away without it!
TB: What have you been most surprised by throughout your pregnancy?
TM: I had no idea I would be this tired! I’d love to get 15 hours of sleep each night, but that’s not realistic. I can’t take the usual energy boosters I’m used to -- coffee, energy drinks, etc. I take naps as often as I can, which is pretty hard since I’m still working. Eating greens has helped a little bit, but I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that I’m going to be tired.
TB: Have you received any great parenting advice?
TM: When you’re pregnant, you get so much advice that it’s completely overwhelming! Even strangers come up to you and share their two cents, and I’m like, Um, I didn’t ask! Of course, any advice is still helpful. But one of the best pieces of advice I’ve heard is to never be afraid of asking for help. That’s really hard for me because I’m so used to doing everything on my own. Parenting is going to be hard, especially since I’m going back to acting on my show, The Game. It’s going to be a challenge, but I know I can do it -- I’m just going to take it one day at a time.
TB: Are siblings Tamera and Tahj [of Smart Guy] excited to be an aunt and uncle?
TM: Yes! Tahj was almost crying when he got the news, and Tamera is obsessed with my belly! Whenever we see each other, she never stops touching it! She told me she has dreams about him all the time.
TB: What are you most excited for about life with your son?
TM: I’m a kid at heart, and I can’t wait to relive my childhood through my son. I’m talking all the good stuff like going to the park, the zoo and, yep -- eating cotton candy and ice cream. I can’t wait to live life through his eyes. I have so much love to give and can’t wait to share it with my son.
TB: We couldn’t help but notice your recent Demi Moore-inspired photo op. What inspired you to go public with a nude pregnancy pic?
TM: I’ve had a lot of friends who’ve gone through miscarriages, which made me realize that being pregnant and having a baby is a real miracle. I wanted to celebrate the whole experience of being pregnant. Time goes by so fast, and I wanted to capture this moment and celebrate its beauty. I feel sexy, empowered and strong being pregnant! I feel like I can do anything.

For more on the Mowry sisters, tune into Style Network’s new series Tia & Tamera Take 2, airing in August 2011, which will follow Tia through pregnancy and Tamera as she plans her wedding.

Kairi

Reaction score
2dchhmv.jpg

90p11d.jpg

First Photos: Tia Mowry & Cory Hardrict With Son Cree In Us Weekly

Kairi

Reaction score
According to published reports, actress Tamera Mowry will join sister Tia on the upcoming 5th season of ‘The Game.’

“They’ve been trying to find a way to bring her on organically and the way she guest stars, its hysterical,â€￾ Tia told TV Guide.

The Game recently resumed taping for the upcoming season and according to Tia, “A lot of questions will be answered. A lot of people want to know how Derwin found out about McHottie. We will find out this season. Also, Melanie had abortion, so viewers will learn whose baby it was.â€￾

The Game is set to return to television in January of 2012.