The Game could face charges tied to flash mob calls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So I've changed a few things.

I dunno what is driving me to do this, but I am.

It could be psychological being that my 25th just past, but self diagnosis is a waste of fucking time.

None the less. I have decided to quit doing drugs. At leats for a while. I haven't experienced a truly sober day in about 3 years. Most of the time its just a little pot or booze, but not all the time.

Probably going to keep smokin cigs for a bit, just because cutting everything off at once seems like a bad idea. Also I may smoke a bit of weed every now and then just to keep me from goin oobatz.

But now I have all this knowledge that I have no one to impart to, so I'm gonna give you all a piece of my experience.

Alcohol: Not bad, but easily the one that is simplest to go over board on. Learn your limits folks and be responsible that's all I can say.

Cocaine: Honestly the worst drug I've ever done. It just sucks. Its way too expensive and the high only lasts about an hour before you want more. Save your money people. Coke just ain't worth it.

Opium/Morphine/Heroine: Never done the latter two but they are opiates and just more powerful than the original substance. This drug scared the shit out of me. It was the most pleasant thing I've ever done. Its like having the warmest most comfortable blanket pulled over you, and you just don't wanna move.

I realised just how easy it would be to sit around all day and just smoke this shit. Dangerous man. And Heroine/Morphine are just as bad.

Ketamine: Love ketamine. Gonna miss it, but it is fun. I can't describe it to you, the best I can tell you is listen to the Marilyn Manson song Disassociative and you might get an inkling as to what its like.

Its not a bad drug, just be smart about it.

LSD: Didn't liek it, felt too artificial, though granted you do get some crazy hallucinations. If you have any phobias, I'd stay away from this one.

MDMA(Ecstacy): Oooh, one of my favourites. Generally unless you have a solid trustowrthy connection, I would say don't do it what with the shit they have on the streets now.

But if you happen to get some good stuff, make sure you take some 5-HTP before hand, and drink a litre of water every hour. Otherwise there is an increased chance that you will die of dehydration.

Crystal Meth: Leave it be kids. Seriously take my word on this one. Just leave it be.

Mushrooms: The only drug I'd actually suggest. If you'r egenerally a chill person with no intense phobias, mushrooms are a riot. You will love them. But of course, do 'em with those you trust to keep you safe if something happens.

Salvia: Wild ride, and its legal. Just make sure you smoke it with at least one sober friend around. Its in your own best interests.

Speed: Leave it be. Drink shit tons of coffee instead. The crash is not worth it.

Weed: Whatever, do what you like, no different than booze really except you can't OD from smoking too much weed. JUst be responsible and keep lots of ood around and you'll be ok.

Finally Crack. Never did crack. I always too the Denis Leary approach to things. I will never do a drug named after a part of my own ass.

I hope some of this was helpful to someone, and I hope that I do not go insane from the lack of pharmaceuticals in my system.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
boo2cmpunk :(

No!!!!

I am not straight edge no matter what!!

Please, don't lump me in with those people.

I'm glad you posted this because I was actually thinking about looking into shrooms (and ONLY shrooms). Thanks for the info man.

Like I said, they're awesome. Totally fun. If you want more info though here's th site I always used to research my drugs before I did them.

http://www.erowid.com/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

That will have everything you need.

But as a few points.

The first time I did them I took 2 1/2 g's on an empty stomach. Otherwise I find they take too long to digest and kick in.

They take about 30-45 mins to kick in, you'll feel it in your stomach long before you feel it in your head.

Also, music, movies, and video games will be your friend.

Me and my buddy played Marvel vs Capcom 2 for 6 hours straight the last time.

Oh yeah, and the biggest thing do not go outside your first time. I mean you can, but I totally only went a block from where I was and I got lost.

Wrestling Station

Damn, there are kids in this forum!!!!
Anyway, its a bad idea to even try to use any drug.
Drugs are killers, they are only a short term pain/ stress killers, but in the long term, they kill YOU mister.

My Advice:
Just stop all the drugs, try to use your spare time in something useful for you and wont harm you in any way.

Why dont you continue higher levels of degree? study Masters or something.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll have my masters in Psych in just a few months as a matter of fact. And then its on to PhD.

And yes, there are children, but would you rather have informed children making proper decisions about drugs, or a bunch of ignorant kids who know shit all about what they might put in their bodies?

Wrestling Station

^First of all congratulations...
Good point man, but also why not just give them the negative side of drugs instead of talking about how it makes you high and makes you forget all your problems for some few hours or minutes?

The side effects and the negative side of drugs is way more than the positive side of it.

Talking about drugs, why you didnt talk about Morphine by the way?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^First of all congratulations...

Thank you, thank you. I's an edumacated man.

Good point man, but also why not just give them the negative side of drugs instead of talking about how it makes you high and makes you forget all your problems for some few hours or minutes?

Because then you are not telling them the truth that way. The truth is drugs do make you feel awesome, to lie about that is the worst thing you can do to a kid, because if they try it and they like it, they're going to ignore everything else you told them. So yeah, tell them how they work, and what they do, but be honest. If more people were actually honest about thinsg liek Crack and Crystal Meth, I doubt we would have anywhere near the amount of usage we see today.

The side effects and the negative side of drugs is way more than the positive side of it.

It depends on the drug. Some have almost no negative aspects to them at all.

Talking about drugs, why you didnt talk about Morphine by the way?

Ahh but I did.

Opium/Morphine/Heroine: Never done the latter two but they are opiates and just more powerful than the original substance. This drug scared the shit out of me. It was the most pleasant thing I've ever done. Its like having the warmest most comfortable blanket pulled over you, and you just don't wanna move.

I realised just how easy it would be to sit around all day and just smoke this shit. Dangerous man. And Heroine/Morphine are just as bad.

Never actually did Morphine, not even for a legit reason.

Wrestling Station

^Morphine is a pain killer, used in hospitals for cancer patients, and for bone fractures and broken vertebrae.

It also been used badly for "getting high" at the backstreet places.
You say that it is a good idea to tell them the positive part of taking drugs?
In my view, i think talking about the negative part of anything is more as a teaching issue than telling the positive side of anything. I mean if you want anyone to benefit, tell the negative side of whatever the topic is to make him/ her improve in that subject.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^Morphine is a pain killer, used in hospitals for cancer patients, and for bone fractures and broken vertebrae.

It also been used badly for "getting high" at the backstreet places.

You are correct, but its an opiate too, so I have kinda dealt with it. I imagine its nothing short of fantastic, but Monkeystyle doesn't deal well with needles.

Hence why you can look through my list and see I've never done any needle drugs.

You say that it is a good idea to tell them the positive part of taking drugs?
In my view, i think talking about the negative part of anything is more as a teaching issue than telling the positive side of anything. I mean if you want anyone to benefit, tell the negative side of whatever the topic is to make him/ her improve in that subject.

Absolutely, if by strictly talking about negatives, and deny all positives, you lose all credibility when someone tries even one drug.

I spent years in school hearing about how bad drugs were etc. Then I tried pot, and I didn't go insane, and I didn't die, and nothing bad at all happened to me. After that it was like "Well, they lied to me, there are positives, guess they weren't straight with me on anything else either."

And they weren't. I've done alot of drugs with nothing truly bad happening to me. Now I might just be very lucky, but I'm more likely to think that I educated myself about drugs and learned the postive and negative aspects and was more able to make an informed decision.

The point is all the people you trust (teachers etc) to teach your kids about drugs are lying. They have no clue. And that is not the way to prevent anyone from picking up drugs.

Maloney

Reaction score
im never touching any of that stuff, and you never got addicted?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't believe in addictions per say.

I guess I am addicted to cigs, but that's it.

You really have to work hard to become dependant on something.

the dark knight

MS, i tried weed once , drank twice , smoked for 3 months and i'm sober since . not gonna touch that shit again . not even drinking .
the Q is, why did u do drugs in the 1st place? gettin high ? not a good reason . 4getting about life's shit ? VIDEO GAMES AND SEX

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As a burgeoning psychologist I've learned alot about drugs and their effects on people over the years.

Aside from weed, which was honestly due to peer pressure, I tried the other ones so that I can properly discuss the effects with future patients. I can actually give them real life results from the drugs, and warn them off or keep them safe.

That was the initial reason at least. After that I just kept doing them because some of them are fun.

the dark knight

i have to agree weed is good but still not going to touch it again . but its fun :(