The FWA Theme Song Countdown || THE COUNTDOWN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay, it has all come down to this. This is the top three, which as you will see, are extremely close.

=2. - 106 Points
Bittersweet Symphony
by The Verve
Used by Chris Kennedy
(14 points from TGO, 13 points from OMB, 10 points from Rawr, 10 points from Jimmy, 10 points from SS, 10 points from Hemm, 9 points from Dubb, 9 points from Oz, 8 points from Wolfie, 8 points from Tig, 5 points from Man)

=2. - 106 Points
Back in Town
by Matt Dusk
Used by Krash
(15 points from Jimmy, 15 points from Hemm, 14 points from Rawr, 13 points from Dubb, 12 points from Man, 12 points from OMB, 11 points from SS, 11 points from TGO, 3 points from Oz)

Tupthumping by Chumpawumpa
Used by Josh Drake

1. - 107 Points
Zombie
by The Cranberries
Used by Devin Golden
(15 points from Tig, 15 points from OMB, 13 points from Man, 13 points from Wolfie, 12 points from Rosie, 12 points from Jimmy, 10 points from Dubb, 9 points from Rawr, 7 points from Oz, 1 point from Hemm)

A huge thank you to everyone for taking part in this. Been a fun ride and something I am glad that I finally got around to doing. We’ll run it back in a few years or something, but maybe another countdown? Best finishers, anyone?

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
i wish i hadn't self voted so high. it would then have been a three way tie which would've been awesome.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
oh and good work putting the list together man even if it did turn out to be pretty garbage

Reactions: Mandalorian

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
i wish i hadn't self voted so high. it would then have been a three way tie which would've been awesome.

I tried so hard to find another song to put on my list instead of Zombie, but I couldn't find one and didn't one to self vote.

That 1 point gave it the win.

The Golden One

Reaction score
I appreciate the S/O. I didnt even self-vote Zombie in my list. Wanted it to win organically. And I had the 2nd and 3rd place songs super high! They are incredible themes.

The FWA member base came through with good taste at the top.

"IN YOUR HEEEEEEEAD, IN YOUR HEEEEEEEAD"

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I appreciate the S/O. I didnt even self-vote Zombie in my list. Wanted it to win organically. And I had the 2nd and 3rd place songs super high! They are incredible themes.

The FWA member base came through with good taste at the top.

"IN YOUR HEEEEEEEAD, IN YOUR HEEEEEEEAD"

• Angry
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Seriously congratulations to tgo

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Good work on this Man, thank you for putting all of this together.

You da man, Man :becky2

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
ZOOOMBIE. wait I should've nominated the Postmodern Jukebox cover Golden used for a PPV once, that would've counted, right? fuck.

Times like these we should remember that with lists like these, subjectivity is what makes them interesting. I'd much rather have people vote with what they personally feel qualifies, and while I'm certain that if I spent more time looking through the shows and finding themes I might change a few entries here and there, but truthfully I don't think I'd change my list at all. There's some high ranking songs that I don't care for and low ranking songs I felt could've been a touch higher, but since it's all subjective, it's more fun to see how others rank this shit.

Zombie is a very worthy winner. Thanks for running this, Man. You're a hunk and very attractive in terms of both looks and personality.

• Love
Reactions: Mandalorian