OOC The Future of the PS4 League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I was joking on Geek's statement when he said the league needs more people. But truly though, if I had PS4 I'd have joined the league. I had fun in the Xbox league but always thought this league was more 'active' in terms of storyline and characters, everything really.

So I'm glad you guys are rebooting. If I ever get a PS4. I'll sign up without a second thought.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Also if I ever had a PS4....and more time...I'd join up as a competitor rather than just as a manager.

But do I at least win Manager of the year? =3

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also if I ever had a PS4....and more time...I'd join up as a competitor rather than just as a manager.

But do I at least win Manager of the year? =3
You can't win the award if there's no competition. I'm Anarchy Inc's advisor and trainer and Reginald is Buster's butler. You are literally the only manager.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
If you could find new ways to motivate me, I'd gladly rejoin.
See, this is the bit you're meant to come up with. xD

Honestly, other than the title changes (which I'm 100% behind) I don't think anything much needs changing to the league and we just need to advertise. 2k forums maybe? And if people have different ideas for the league, even if you aren't (yet) a member, then please do pitch them and let everyone discuss them. This is how we're going to work our what the best idea is.

@CiV wanna talk about the wacky thingy you came up with, see if people like it?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
See, this is the bit you're meant to come up with. xD

Honestly, other than the title changes (which I'm 100% behind) I don't think anything much needs changing to the league and we just need to advertise. 2k forums maybe? And if people have different ideas for the league, even if you aren't (yet) a member, then please do pitch them and let everyone discuss them. This is how we're going to work our what the best idea is.

@CiV wanna talk about the wacky thingy you came up with, see if people like it?
If I could come up with the thing that'll motivate me to promo on, then I'd still be promoting...

What is this wacky thingy exactly-y? I'm down for wacky at this stage...

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I stand with rebooting this league in the next weeks. Now I am new to this forum but not new to any competitive leagues when it comes to the WWE games. From reading the rules before I signed up it was a rule to make a promo every week before you have your match. I completely disagree with this, you don't see Sami Zayn come out and cut a pointless promo on how he is going to beat an opponent that means nothing to him unless it's a rivalry. I believe the promos should be stuck to the people that are in rivalries, kind of then gets more people to interact with others as then when they find a rival they can promo. Also what I like in the match card is "Promo Opportunity". That can go to a random someone that's not in a rivalry state words to hopefully get the attention of other league members who have no rival to rival them. The rules in the league where very strict and kind of made you stress over the fact you had to do a promo even if you didn't want to.

I do hope rebooting in the next weeks happens as I have many ideas to implement

EDIT: To all the members who have a PS4 and is not interested in the league, give some ideas too that'll interest you joining the league

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
6IXGYte.png

Announcement time, wahoo.

So the league is staying, for how long, I don't know, but I'm hoping we can carry it through the rest of 2K17.

As you see at the top, there is the new Precision logo designed by the one and only @CiV, he has also made a new arena as well and it should be uploaded by tonight. Precision is changing from a WWE style to a more Indy style, so the crowds won't be as big as you've seen in the previous arenas. Threads will be layed out and presented a lot nicer than previously, and the match results will go up on a Saturday so it feels more realistic.

Of course, storylines and rivalries will be more encouraged and along with winning matches, they will be a way to move up in the rankings of The Hierarchy. You will no longer be required to do a promo every single week when you sign up, however if I don't feel that your character is fleshed out enough or hasn't wrote a promo in a while, then you will be given a promo opportunity during the week instead of a match. These act as promos that require more effort put into them, and depending on how well you do, it can affect your rankings in The Hierarchy. This also means that you won't do a match that week, but of course if you want to promo and have a match then you can do that, but of course it won't count as a promo opportunity.

The sign up thread and other main threads will be re-created, the sign up thread will consist of mostly the same rules but with slight alterations, as well as for actually keeping track of people in the league as most have come and gone.

That's kind of the jist of it, more stuff will be revealed within the coming weeks, Judgement Day will be up soon as well, and despite the low number of matches, will still go ahead.

The World Title Situation

Something I also think needs addressing, the PPV after Judgement Day will be called Duality and there we will crown a new Unified World Heavyweight Champion. The winner of Will Neilson vs Rhys Haze will face the winner of Jack Rogue vs Tyson Blade in a traditional 1 on 1 for that World Heavyweight Championship, from there, there will be 1 World title and only 1 World title. The Intercontinental Championship and Survival Championship will be staying as well, with the Survival Championship hopefully being elevated more.

Of course, this may not work, and I am aware of that. But I don't plan to give up, with the right amount of people this place can succeed.

Let's rebuild Saturday Night Precision, and get it back to where it used to be.

Thanks everyone.

:emoji_slight_smile:​

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
6IXGYte.png

Announcement time, wahoo.

So the league is staying, for how long, I don't know, but I'm hoping we can carry it through the rest of 2K17.

As you see at the top, there is the new Precision logo designed by the one and only @CiV, he has also made a new arena as well and it should be uploaded by tonight. Precision is changing from a WWE style to a more Indy style, so the crowds won't be as big as you've seen in the previous arenas. Threads will be layed out and presented a lot nicer than previously, and the match results will go up on a Saturday so it feels more realistic.

Of course, storylines and rivalries will be more encouraged and along with winning matches, they will be a way to move up in the rankings of The Hierarchy. You will no longer be required to do a promo every single week when you sign up, however if I don't feel that your character is fleshed out enough or hasn't wrote a promo in a while, then you will be given a promo opportunity during the week instead of a match. These act as promos that require more effort put into them, and depending on how well you do, it can affect your rankings in The Hierarchy. This also means that you won't do a match that week, but of course if you want to promo and have a match then you can do that, but of course it won't count as a promo opportunity.

The sign up thread and other main threads will be re-created, the sign up thread will consist of mostly the same rules but with slight alterations, as well as for actually keeping track of people in the league as most have come and gone.

That's kind of the jist of it, more stuff will be revealed within the coming weeks, Judgement Day will be up soon as well, and despite the low number of matches, will still go ahead.

The World Title Situation

Something I also think needs addressing, the PPV after Judgement Day will be called Duality and there we will crown a new Unified World Heavyweight Champion. The winner of Will Neilson vs Rhys Haze will face the winner of Jack Rogue vs Tyson Blade in a traditional 1 on 1 for that World Heavyweight Championship, from there, there will be 1 World title and only 1 World title. The Intercontinental Championship and Survival Championship will be staying as well, with the Survival Championship hopefully being elevated more.

Of course, this may not work, and I am aware of that. But I don't plan to give up, with the right amount of people this place can succeed.

Let's rebuild Saturday Night Precision, and get it back to where it used to be.

Thanks everyone.

:emoji_slight_smile:​
YEY!

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Is this poll still up?

If so I believe you should take a break and revamp it for WWE2K18 as it's coming in a few months anyway, if this poll isn't up still then "my bad" (R Truth moment)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is this poll still up?

If so I believe you should take a break and revamp it for WWE2K18 as it's coming in a few months anyway, if this poll isn't up still then "my bad" (R Truth moment)

Aha, this is from quite a while back. We've managed to get back on our feet and are doing well, if you are interested in joining then that would be awesome as the more people the better.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Aha, this is from quite a while back. We've managed to get back on our feet and are doing well, if you are interested in joining then that would be awesome as the more people the better.
Hmm. Sounds interesting but I think I will wait until WWE2K18 (If this is still running) as 2K17 isn't really much fun