The Future of Tag Teams in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I know the current state of tag teams in the WWE has been much decried in this forum (and quite rightly so).

Then I caught up on watching NXT. If you haven't, I highly recommending finding out how to watch a few of these episodes, as the show quality, booking, and character development of these young wrestlers is uniformly excellent.

This brings me to the point of the thread. With the Usos, the Colons, and the PTP, and adding in NXT-exclusive (so far) tag teams like the Ascension, could these "young lions", as JR would call them, herald a resurrection of the WWE Tag Team Division?

wk

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Of course, just give it time for this stuff to be repaired. And since Hunter wants the Tag Team Division to be better it'll be up in no time.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Kidd and Gabriel

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
When i think about old tag teams I think Tables ladders chairs and cage matches... only if they went back to these kind of matches would i consider the tag team division to be resurrected :notsutre: but thats just me

fail smiley >.>

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
IMO, it's not like they don't have the talent as you said in the OP. Even the random pairing of Mcgillicutty and Johnny Curtis seem to have instant chemistry, and I guess Hunico and Camacho are doing good things together too.

Doubt many people are taking the current champs seriously, and the division is occasionally featured on Raw. If they fix the "tag-team match script", hopefully Hunter will have this division up and running.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Indeed, there are lots of talented teams around that could very well carry the division, but if they change the script as Rain said and start using them correctly, it'd be nice to watch the division.