The future of Sonjay Dutt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Alright, here is my problem with Sonjay Dutt right now. At No Surrender, So Cal Val turned on Jay Lethal, she then went on to make out with Sonjay in the ring and it was obvious that the two were going to be a couple....ok...now what? What did Sonjay do after that? Nothing! He still jobs on TNA Xplosion every week, and the only thing that changed is he now has a hot girl that he can make out with every few minutes. Thats good for him, but it isn't going to do anything for his career as a wrestler. So my question to you guys is, what does the future hold for "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt? The only reason I'm asking about this, is because I think Sonjay is a great wrestler. Some of the things he does in the ring are insane, I was happy at first that TNA paired him up with Val because I thought it meant that he was finally getting a push, but then they didn't really follow it up with anything. Do you think Sonjay Dutt has a bright future? Will he finally get a big push? Maybe an X-Division Title run?

DoYouKnowTyler?

Reaction score
Creed is most likely winning the X-Division Title at BFG, so I can see Dutt being his first feud after a one PPV continuation of Creed/Bashir. They put all that work into his heel turn, so they really shouldn't waste it.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Dutt has done almost nothing for TNA. Why still have him? He's not the hot prospect he was, and although he still has some great charisma and a certain amount of professionalism not seen in the X-Division for some time, does TNA honestly need? This guy could do so much more on the indy's, then he could in TNA right now.

His future? Out the door.

gashface

Reaction score
I think he could be a really good heel if TNA would just use him correctly, I thought he was actually starting to get good after the So Cal Val turn but then TNA has been too pre-occupied with mucking up Vinces name to give anybody else air time.

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
I'm mad Creed didn't win but, Sonjay Dutt NEEDS that title SOON, it's bull shit that he hasn't been champion yet tna is missusing him.

J

Dutt has done almost nothing for TNA. Why still have him? He's not the hot prospect he was, and although he still has some great charisma and a certain amount of professionalism not seen in the X-Division for some time, does TNA honestly need? This guy could do so much more on the indy's, then he could in TNA right now.

His future? Out the door.

I have to heavily disagree with what you just said. "Dutt has done nothing for TNA". He was actually there putting on amazing matches when the X-Division actually mean't something to TNA. The only problem now is TNA wants to focus on 2 or 3 people in the X-Division and leave the rest to compete in lame storylines. If TNA did more classic X-Division matches Dutt would have a lot to do in TNA.