The future of Legacy: Swagger in Dibiase out?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
I wouldn't like Swagger in it for the reason Hibee said, it wouldn't go with the Legacy theme. Also he just doesn't fit in to me. Stand Swagger next to Rhodes, Orton, and Dibiase and he just stands out like a soar thumb.

I think Swagger would be better off on his own, but now that I think about it it's almost like WWE may be going the same route TNA is.

Swagger and Legacy seem alot like Morgan and MEM.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I wouldn't like Swagger in it for the reason Hibee said, it wouldn't go with the Legacy theme. Also he just doesn't fit in to me. Stand Swagger next to Rhodes, Orton, and Dibiase and he just stands out like a soar thumb.

I think Swagger would be better off on his own, but now that I think about it it's almost like WWE may be going the same route TNA is.

Swagger and Legacy seem alot like Morgan and MEM.

Did Sting not stand out in the 4 Horsemen? Did Triple H not stand out in DX? Did Rock not stand out in the Nation? Did Batista not stand out in Legacy? Someone has to stand out by appearance alone, then let the other pieces fall where they may. People complain that they're too generic and alike... so throw in something different. And the offer was even extended to Batista before. Randy's said he's looked at some guys who aren't 2nd or 3rd Generation... Swagger could be one of those guys.

Double J

Reaction score
Did Sting not stand out in the 4 Horsemen?

I'll give you that one, I always forget about Sting being apart of the Horsemen.

Did Triple H not stand out in DX?

Not really, to be honest. Besides the fact that he and Michaels looked simlar in appearance, the whole attire change made HHH look completely different from his Blue Blood gimmick.

Did Rock not stand out in the Nation?

Again, no not really. For most of the Nation time, the only thing different was that he didn't wear a singlet or a hat.

Did Batista not stand out in Legacy?

Besides the fact that Batista was never apart of Legacy, no he wouldn't of stood out so much if he would of joined. Not near as much as Swagger.

And the offer was even extended to Batista before.

People keep saying this, but if you really watch the whole Raw episode it's clear that Orton did it just because he didn't want to fight Batista.

Besides, my main problem with Swagger joining the group would be that it ruins the whole theme. They're suppose to be the sons of former wrestlers who believe that they can out do the legends of their fathers, a theme that has no place for Swagger.

It'd be like Buff Bagwell joining the LWO or Undertaker being a leader of the Mexicools. Now it this was another New Blood or Natural Born Thrillers group then yeah throw Swagger and any other up-and-comer into it aswell.

...You know, now that I think about it Owen Hart was apart of the Nation, which even though it was no longer the black supremecy group, it still made no sense....Screw it, WWE can and will do whatever they want whether it makes sense or not :p

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I think it would be a good move and give legacy more credibility. How many times has legacy been beaten up they need a physical force.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I think Swagger will join Legacy. He would fit in good with the group.