The Future Of Chris Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I didn't read all the posts here but isn't Jericho leaving for a while to tour with Fozzy? I thought I read that on another site....not sure how true it was, though.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Jericho listing everyone he has defeated was freaking awesome. It reminded me of when he was listing all 1,004 of the holds he knew on Nitro that time.

That is EXACTLY what I thought when that happened. Plus mentions for some childhood/Puro faves of mine on air was appreciated. Dean, Buff, and Chono in particular.

I wouldn't imagine the GM would be Jericho considering when Edge broke the laptop the GM MADE FUCKING NOISES like he was hurt in a hilarious, but almost insulting bit of television, and I don't think even in storyline Jericho would be that stupid. But I think he'll tour with Fozzy for a bit, then MAYBE pull an Edge return at the Rumble.

Yes to Regal as GM! It would be amazing. His lights out gimmick was original, as well as an entertaining schtick. The man is a heat magnet, and with a great storyline like that would be awesomecakes. Highly underrated by the WWE. '08 had some pretty cool things overall on Raw, and he was definitely a highlight.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Wikipedia confirms. Chris Jericho is seemingly on tour.

Alex C

Reaction score
Thank God Jericho will return soon,I felt so weird when I heard few weeks ago that he is maybe gone forever. That man is living legend,and if he left,already weak WWE product quality would fall for like 50% at least.