The fucking real Truth about The Dumass Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
In WWE NXT Triple H as in HHH he trying to start a new area in WWE NXT remake a new shield and so other fucking ass bullshit because he cent get the fucking job done he couldn't even beat Roman fucking reigns at wrestlemania or seth rollins they fucking best the fucking shit out of him even Roman spear Triple H wife Stephanie Vince kid and then with Triple H was fighting seth he knocked his own wife of the rope and she went through the fucking table. Butt Triple H beat Dean Ambrose at road block
20905339_123799448265412_1417055039758794752_n.jpg.jpg

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Is this guy going to just post thread after threat talking about how "(insert wrestler) effing sucks and effing this and effing that? Roman reigns. Eff this and eff that. Im here to effing tell it like it effing is!"?
I think we all can agree on this post, Maniac.
Also, Claiming that he "Knows" Vince.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Kayfabe is alive and well.

I like to think it is to a degree, which is why I like reading when people talk about it as if it was real and not scripted. I mean, growing up, we always knew it was not real but we were able to pretend it was and that made it so much better.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I like to think it is to a degree, which is why I like reading when people talk about it as if it was real and not scripted. I mean, growing up, we always knew it was not real but we were able to pretend it was and that made it so much better.
ALERT: This just in.... WWE IS VERY MUCH SCRIPTED! I repeat, WWE IS SCRIPTED. WHAT do u think those paper's are about in front of the commentators. THEY'RE THE SCRIPTS!.
-
Btw....JAAAAAKE! How ya feelin, Bud?

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
ALERT: This just in.... WWE IS VERY MUCH SCRIPTED! I repeat, WWE IS SCRIPTED. WHAT do u think those paper's are about in front of the commentators. THEY'RE THE SCRIPTS!.
-
Hold on a sec.......

Its scripted?! But that must mean its not real then surely?

Noooooooooooooo!! Its still real to me damnit!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
-

LOL I know it's scripted but you have to admit it is fun to pretend every now and then :) I mean when we talk about movies, we talk about the characters like they're real people :)

And thanks, I am feeling pretty good right now. I had a few hard days but it's been going good now :)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LOL I know it's scripted but you have to admit it is fun to pretend every now and then :emoji_slight_smile: I mean when we talk about movies, we talk about the characters like they're real people :emoji_slight_smile:

And thanks, I am feeling pretty good right now. I had a few hard days but it's been going good now :emoji_slight_smile:
I was mostly stateing that remark for Marcus's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.