The fuck?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Mike can lol... and he is right. I'm not ashamed to admit ive not got a problem.

LKP

Lmao true. I love the wrestler not the lifestyle lol. Just a good angle at the moment. That is why i choose the sig.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Mike can lol... and he is right. I'm not ashamed to admit ive not got a problem.

I was just pointing it out. I am not knocking it. I know a lot of people that drink everyday. People that wake up and NEED to drink to feel normal and continue their day. That need a drink to get rid of the shakes. I know people that need to drink constantly the whole day and during that day actually cook in front of customers throwing knives and spatulas around. Your reasons are justified though.

LKP

Well iam not that bad lol.... But i do like a drink in the nights..... Helps me sleep. Only been lately though. I did not think i change much when drinking. Obviously i do.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Well to be fair my section was never a hotbed of activity anyway. I need more people to review and write columns. I might start a wrestling roundtable (like the one that smurf Eric Santamaria has) in order to increase more activity in the section. Thoughts on that idea?

After NXT tonight (which will be posted tomoro morning when I get off work), I was going to write up a column about the shows progress after a month. It'll either be that or next week after the eliminations.

LadyHotrod

Great One and Monkeystyle have actually enforced rules that we have implemented on this forum, to say they haven't done their job "quite well" is a crock of shit. I guess to actually do your job you have to not do anything? That is the logic in Wordlife's world.

I like you and we are cool with each other but this is a bit Blue. You claim Wordlife didn't do anything but you didn't do anything for 2 years. You came back, a bunch of people hated you and wanted you to die, you banned them, you then invited them back and made some of them mods. I don't have a problem with these guys because, unlike some people, I don't give a shit what people thought of me a year ago, but seems like a few of these guys were given mod status so they wouldn't e-hate you anymore.

You didn't exactly say a lot of good things about MS so it's a bit strange how you suddenly think he's a good mod now. You didn't think he was such a great admin not too long ago.