• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The four briefcases

MTG

So who do you think has which briefcase, they'll be revealed on impact this week but do u think they'll just straight up tell us or will someone get their briefcase stolen, what do u think?????

J

Good thread man...I think it will go like this...

Petey Williams-X Division becuase he is one of the front runners...

Senshi-For the simple reason Triple X is reunited and who better to go for tag titles.l..

Scott Steiner-Even though i hate it...I'm almost sure they'll put Scott up for the Heavyweight...

Bg James-Yea...Can you say fired...I mean whats he done lately...Nuttin'...But it will probly turn into story line between Bg and Kip...Cuase Kip handed him the breifcase...

Thats my guesses and watch me be right...cause well i'm awesome like that...

hbk4894

it might be bg james because has not done much recently and scott stenier should get the world title shot

therazar

i think petey williams is going to get x division scott steiner world title bg james tag team and low ki fired a few months ago low ki requested his release

chessarmy

TNA World Tag Team Title Shot: Senshi

TNA X-Division Title shot: Petey Williams

Your Fired: BG James

TNA World Heavyweight Title shot: Scott Steiner

MTG

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that scott steiner gets the x division shot, i mean a few months ago angle held it and they are trying to show taht it has nothing to do with weight.

J

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that scott steiner gets the x division shot, i mean a few months ago angle held it and they are trying to show taht it has nothing to do with weight.

Angles reign as X-Division champ was a joke and just plain stupid...The X division is supposed to be about size...Its for the smaller more aggile guys...Someone like Steiner could never last in the X-Division...

Christian

i think petey williams is going to get x division scott steiner world title bg james tag team and low ki fired a few months ago low ki requested his release

I'm going to have to say that TNA has turned direction since Senshi last asked for his release.

Petey Williams- X-Division
Scott Steiner- Tag Title
Senshi- World Title
BG- FIREDDDDDDDDD

J

I'm not liking all this support for breaking up VKM. :p What will happen to Roxxi if BG is fired? O_O

I'm tellin' yea...Its probly just going to be storyline...I have a feeling Bg will start a fued with Kip...because Kip is the one who threw who the briefcase to Bg...and Roxxy would probably with Bg...for the simple fact Kip is not into Womens wrestling...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Roxxi laveux is a dumb character, nikki roxx is much better than her gimmick
I'll kill you!

Lol seriously though, why would we want to see yet ANOTHER shortshorts/tube top "look at meeeeee my chest is full of silicon and salt water!!" female gimmick? Roxxi is one of the few female superstars who have really interesting and entertaining gimmicks.

MTG

But everyone is saying Steiner=World Champ, wtf first of all he fucking sucks, second of all, everyone is expectiong steiner to get the World title briefcase and senshi to get the tt and petey to get the x division, all im saying is why wouldn't they mix it up a bit, just cause steiner is the only heavyweight doesnt mean hes getting the world title shot.