• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Forever Merge

Crash

If both profiles have the same email address, yes. Automatically.

Edit: If your accounts were not merged, don't fret ...the owner can merge accounts at will. All you need is to tell him you want "x" to be merged with "y."

Okay cool and yes I have the same email address.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
R.87aa44a8f979cd205c581e8ac373f1bc

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Not sure where to post this but I have noticed that there was a logo for the board in top left corner of every page that lead to the list of forums and subforums. It is now gone and I am not sure how to go to this list without using my bookmarks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yeah that image on the darkstyle was the Christmas hat that was on the ring which I got rid of I just have to figure out a way to get a logo that works on the coloring on the darkstyle or change it.
It's not unusable for the most part. Just the home button disappears on the home page , which thankfully isn't a critical function since it's still viewable in most threads. Just a QoL thing atm

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Was it the Christmas hat logo?
Yes, I thought the logo would still be here but without the hat.
Although I realized there's a "home" link at the bottom of every page but it's annoying having to go all the way down every time on smartphone.