• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Five Devils(2023)

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

THE FIVE DEVILS. The wildly imaginative breakout from writer-director Léa Mysius. A MUBI Release. Arriving in cinemas in: Chile & Mexico on March 23. US, UK & Ireland on March 24. Germany on April 13. Austria on May 12 via Stadtkino. Others to be announced. Streaming exclusively in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Latin America, Turkey, India & Malaysia from May 12 and Germany & Austria from June 2. https://mubi.io/thefivedevils Vicky (Sally Dramé) has a mysterious gift: she can recreate any scent she comes across, even that of her beloved mother Joanne (Palme d’Or winner Adèle Exarchopoulos). When her estranged aunt suddenly returns to town, the invocation of her fragrance plunges the young girl back in time to unravel a past replete with family secrets and queer romance.

Love Adele to pieces and this Story has me really intrigued.​