The First Place You're Going When This Is All Over

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Nice and simple.

When the world finally returns to normal post Covid-19, where is the first place you are going?

Different people are handling this in different ways. There are people who are mingling with others while abiding by restrictions but there are others who are staying completely away from others.

So it could be a matter of going out to a bar or restaurant, or it could be getting to an Airport and flying somewhere.

So, where is it gonna be?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Nowhere really, I'm in a tiny town without shit to do and don't think I missed out on much of anything this year bc I keep to myself a lot anyway :lol

Once I've been at this job for a year in November, I'll have vacation so I'll probably end up going to Dallas or Houston for a few days to see some of my old friends.

Reactions: Doom and Dmac

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Nowhere really, I'm in a tiny town without shit to do and don't think I missed out on much of anything this year bc I keep to myself a lot anyway :lol

Once I've been at this job for a year in November, I'll have vacation so I'll probably end up going to Dallas or Houston for a few days to see some of my old friends.

Fair one. I keep to myself a hell of a lot as well which is why lockdown was fine for me really.

I actually quite enjoyed working from home.

Celtics game

Same except a Wigan game for me.

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I would like to go to Talladega Superspeedway for the weekend to drink me some cold beer, smoke some weed and watch some good ol' NASCAR.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Fair one. I keep to myself a hell of a lot as well which is why lockdown was fine for me really.

I actually quite enjoyed working from home.

Same except a Wigan game for me.
Warriors or Athletic?

Reactions: Dmac

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Sports Team
psOTgB7
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I would like to go to Talladega Superspeedway for the weekend to drink me some cold beer, smoke some weed and watch some good ol' NASCAR.

Getting out to any Sporting event and downing a few beers will be good again.

Warriors or Athletic?

Warriors. Always Warriors.

Reactions: Doom

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I really want to go to the Cinema. I just miss it a lot. The overpriced popcorn, the giraffes in front of me, the annoying talkers. I don't care. I miss that shit.

Reactions: Showstopper

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Depends.

If it's the Summer? The beach. And I'm not even big beach person. I go like 2 or 3 times per Summer, but I miss it. The water, the sand, the view, the weather. And it will be the first time I take my son to the beach, which will be pretty cool for the wife and I.

Anyother time? I have to agree with my friend @The Fourth Wall. The movie theater. I miss that, as well. I just can't wait to findout which movie it is that I'll be seeing my first time back.

And unfortunately, my office at work in NYC. Since March when this virus hit, I've been lucky enough to work from home and still am. But eventually I'll be going back to the office. It's not so bad, it's a 15 minute PATH (the train that connects NJ and NYC here) ride. But man, I've gotten to love working from home since March. But part of me is itching to get back to NYC. It really is a cool place to work and walk around in.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Depends.

If it's the Summer? The beach. And I'm not even big beach person. I go like 2 or 3 times per Summer, but I miss it. The water, the sand, the view, the weather. And it will be the first time I take my son to the beach, which will be pretty cool for the wife and I.

Anyother time? I have to agree with my friend @The Fourth Wall. The movie theater. I miss that, as well. I just can't wait to findout which movie it is that I'll be seeing my first time back.

And unfortunately, my office at work in NYC. Since March when this virus hit, I've been lucky enough to work from home and still am. But eventually I'll be going back to the office. It's not so bad, it's a 15 minute PATH (the train that connects NJ and NYC here) ride. But man, I've gotten to love working from home since March. But part of me is itching to get back to NYC. It really is a cool place to work and walk around in.

I used to hate being on a packed beach whenever I went on Holiday, but man, I just miss when things were 'normal' and seeing crowds wasn't a terrifying sight. I mean I hate crowds anyways, but at least I didn't have to worry about getting a virus too. It really is funny how you start to miss things you didn't even like.

I've never been a big Cinema guy, but not having the chance to go at all makes me realise how those rare times I do go are special. Also, it was a good thing for my anxiety and getting out of my comfort zone. I really want to get back to pushing myself to do social things again when things settle down. I used to love going to the Cinema on a quiet day in a random ass afternoon.

Man, I can't imagine being able to just go to NYC whenever you want. Sort of jealous, not going to lie. The one place I want to see with my own eyes.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Back to work.

I miss getting paid to traverse the woods to see if an area can be mined, cleared or whatever.....or it can be protected lands.....spoiler. ....it's always the latter :Evil: