The Final Deletion II is happening!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
TNA is going back to the well.

PWInsider.com can confirm that TNA recently filmed a large amount of material on Matt Hardy's compound in Cameron, North Carolina over the last several days. The material will be featured in upcoming episodes of Impact Wrestling, all building to what has been described as me as Final Deletion II, featuring the Broken Hardys facing Decay, Abyss and Crazzy Steve. The match itself will be titled "Delete or Decay."

I was told that there was some insane material filmed and that TNA bumped up the budget from the last Final Deletion match, which featured Matt Hardy "deleting" Jeff Hardy on an episode of Impact Wrestling that received positive reviews for it's unique presentation and tongue-in-cheek campiness. The episode garnered 410,000 viewers, the highest audience for an initial broadcast of Impact Wrestling since the series debuted on Pop TV earlier this year.

Source:
We are in the midst of the Pro Wrestling equivalent of Empire Strikes Back, people. Set the calendars for the arrival of DELETION aGAIN! DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Reactions: britishheel

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Will you decay, or will you be DELETED?!

:matt::matt::matt:

In all seriousness, I doubt it will live up to the original.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE OBSOLETE
I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yep "Delete or Decay"" BFG 2016 get ready for action!

I wanna see The Decay destroy either Vanguard 1 or Skarsguard and Matt cradle it being like "They deleted you.... I didn't have preminitions..... WHYYYYY"

Last edited:

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

:yes:
SKASGUARD THE FORMERLY DILAPIDATED BOAT WILL BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE, by the looks of it, The Final Deletion is most likely gonna be topped.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Okay, seeing this thread got me curious. As I have mentioned many times over, I was a HUGE fan of TNA up until the Hogan years. I have tried watching it on and off ever since but I have a lot of hard feelings about their treatment of Jeff Jarrett. But you guys keep talking about how awesome this Final Deletion thing was so I decided to check it out.

Now, I need some help here. Please explain to me why people like this so much? In my viewpoint, it was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in 31 years of watching professional wrestling. It was so painfully awful that I would rate it close to Katie Vick in terms of utter stupidity. And if I ever hear Matt Hardy say "Brother Nero" one more time, I am going to hunt him down and kick him in the balls so many times that I will cause a final deletion to any of his future offspring.

Now, part of me suspects that the reason that people enjoyed it was because how over the top and stupid it was. If that is the case, then that's fine. I understand. Hell one of my favorite movies is "ManBorg," so I get over the top stupidity. But I guess I don't really like it to this extreme in my wrestling. I am more of a wrestling purist, as we know, and I prefer more matches and less cheesy behind the scene stories.

If there was something about this other than the sheer stupidity, please explain.

I chose to put this question here rather than in the original FInal Deletion thread because obviously regardless of how utterly stupid I thought it was, it was well received to have a sequel. So what better place to explain it?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Okay, seeing this thread got me curious. As I have mentioned many times over, I was a HUGE fan of TNA up until the Hogan years. I have tried watching it on and off ever since but I have a lot of hard feelings about their treatment of Jeff Jarrett. But you guys keep talking about how awesome this Final Deletion thing was so I decided to check it out.

Now, I need some help here. Please explain to me why people like this so much? In my viewpoint, it was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in 31 years of watching professional wrestling. It was so painfully awful that I would rate it close to Katie Vick in terms of utter stupidity. And if I ever hear Matt Hardy say "Brother Nero" one more time, I am going to hunt him down and kick him in the balls so many times that I will cause a final deletion to any of his future offspring.

Now, part of me suspects that the reason that people enjoyed it was because how over the top and stupid it was. If that is the case, then that's fine. I understand. Hell one of my favorite movies is "ManBorg," so I get over the top stupidity. But I guess I don't really like it to this extreme in my wrestling. I am more of a wrestling purist, as we know, and I prefer more matches and less cheesy behind the scene stories.

If there was something about this other than the sheer stupidity, please explain.

I chose to put this question here rather than in the original FInal Deletion thread because obviously regardless of how utterly stupid I thought it was, it was well received to have a sequel. So what better place to explain it?

A non-beleiver.

JK, but for me, the appeal is in the fact that this storyline is so weird, and out there, that it becomes entertaining because of its flaws. Plus Matt Hardy is so "in tune" with his "broken character" that he is making it a walking meme machine. Spouting countless "quotable lines" he has just became a guilty pleasure.

Plus Senor Benjamin is a legend.

Cmn5gq6WIAA_jEG.jpg