The Far Cry 5 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
46013_farcry5_keyart_1920x950.jpg

It's so close I can finally taste the slaughter of the racist american cult villains! Any of you getting it? I am really keen because for the first time ever the ENTIRE campaign is Co-Op able which is awesome news.

There's also the fact that it's always been a series that goes from strength to strength so really looking forward to what this iteration brings.

Just TWO WEEKS!

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I watched the online end of it and it looks really fun. You basically run around like an idiot hillbilly and do what you want.
This actually looks more fun to me than GTA V online was. I am very tempted to get it but it likely won't be till it goes on sale.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I watched the online end of it and it looks really fun. You basically run around like an idiot hillbilly and do what you want.
This actually looks more fun to me than GTA V online was. I am very tempted to get it but it likely won't be till it goes on sale.

Yeah it's really awesome and the world is a lot more fun than the one in GTA Online IMO. Far Cry always have interesting free roam so having co-op buddy and you wreaking havoc is gonna be awesome.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it's really awesome and the world is a lot more fun than the one in GTA Online IMO. Far Cry always have interesting free roam so having co-op buddy and you wreaking havoc is gonna be awesome.
I am a sucker for animals and nature so having that added to the mix is a huge bonus to me.
I have a feeling that RDR2 online will mimic a lot of what they have in Far Cry 5's online end.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I am a sucker for animals and nature so having that added to the mix is a huge bonus to me.
I have a feeling that RDR2 online will mimic a lot of what they have in Far Cry 5's online end.

I hope so. RDR2 will be awesome regardless because it's hard to hate a RDR game lol. The setting alone means it'll be better than GTA Online. Can you imagine the amount of people on horses waiting to rob banks, have duels with and chase through the town? Gonna be ossum!

Reaction score
DLC content is still coming out for this game. Anybody else still play it?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

"What part of the world could audiences credibly believe would allow itself to be taken over
and isolated by a charismatic psycho with inexplicable legions of mindless followers, and
which, furthermore, has a greater density of firearms than it has effective social services?

Hmm, I wonder..."

"Say what you like about Ubisoft; at least they diligently recycle. Far Cry games are like
ants, these days: you see one, there's almost certainly a fuckload more waiting under
the skirting board. Far Cry 3 begat Blood Dragon, 4 begat Primal, and now 5 begets

New Dawn..."

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
It was pretty good yeah! Touched on some sensitive topics regarding racism and such which was pretty much all over the news.

I personally enjoyed the game, and it has some pretty epic content as DLC too.

If you're talking about blood dragon it's an awesome take in the whole 80s movies version of the future and has some inspired writing.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If no one has played New Dawn, then I recommend it.