The Family Guy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

Lol@ the quagmire one i like this one too
[YT]ymTDmhwpszA[/YT]

Qwake

lmao! mine is when Peter and stewie start hanging out together more and they keep hurting lois

John

i've just started watching family guy as its not on much over in england. i find it better than the simpsons and stewie is my favourite. the one where he gets drunk is classic.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Best Family Guy episode imo is the one where Peter gives away the money for VOLCANO insurance lol.

John

i think i'm allowed to do this, but heres the link to a site that features every single Family Guy episode. this is where i watch Family Guy since in England we dont have any channels where it is on.

http://www.familyguyx.net/

circle

Reaction score
My favorite episode is when Brian dates Jillian and Peter loses his thumb. The interaction of Jillian and the Griffins are funny as hell

J

I don't think anything can beat the Penut Butter Jelly time skit...that was the funniest shit ever...I almost died watching that...It was so damn funny and random...Also the Blue Harvest eposide was funny...Just watched it again...There take on Star Wars was hillairious...

The Mac

Reaction score
TSS it is on in England. BBC Three and FX show it.

My favorite is where Peter pretends to be a lamp because he got fired!

John

TSS it is on in England. BBC Three and FX show it.

My favorite is where Peter pretends to be a lamp because he got fired!

BBC three. i looked and its not on tonight. plus i think i'll stick to the internet channels. i rarely watch tv anyway. and i love that episode, also stewie is my favourite character. who's yours?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Family Guy owns all. Better than American Dad, Simpsons, Futurama, everything!

It's hilarious.

I don't know my favorite episode, but my favorite characters are the old pervert Herbert, lol. Ali Williams, Quagmire, and Cleveland!

I do love the Ali Williams moments, lol, they're hilarious.

Qwake

lol yeah they are. and the news reporter. tom tucker lol, he makes me laugh

Evil Austin

OMG you guys will never believe this but it is true.

It was my last day at a school a few months ago and I on my last day before running out of the school in the middle of the day me and my firends watches the episode of family guy where peter is retarted and he is like on the PA system Attention all Customers "Testicles" that is all. and I so went into the front office grabbed the mike where announcements where made and screamed out testicles. I won ten bucks of my friends and gained more friends. I am a legend :) and now It feels great after doing that then running out of the school.