The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
:lmao idk if you're joking or not but if not I still imagine we'll get a "funeral" bc he's dead to the world or something.

Yeah he was an old man at the end of Endgame. Do you think they're gonna do a thing where the world thinks hes dead

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah he was an old man at the end of Endgame. Do you think they're gonna do a thing where the world thinks hes dead

Yeah, I think so, probs cause Cap wants it that way. I've been way wrong with Marvel before though for shit like this that I thought was obvious so idk :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah you guys get where I was going with that I don't think he's dead..dead..he just left his post and now Falcon and WS need to handle business

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just watched the first episode of the falcon and the winter soldier. Definitely a slow burn but for the right reasons. This episode you spend time with Sam and Bucky and get to know what makes them tick. It shows you can save the world one day but go back to a difficult life the next. We also had a thrilling action sequence at the beginning. Hopefully the next episode picks up but we're off to a good start.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Some people not like the pacing of this first Episode, but it came off the way I thought it would be. Both Sam and Bucky are dealing with life and it's been a struggle for the both of them. Being a Superhero doesn't pay the bills neither does it save you for hardship that will come from that chaos and this great stuff to see from our heroes right off the bat. I'm looking forward to these evil organization and their goals and how Bucky and Sam come together and save us like the great Avengers they are.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Tbh, if this one is similarly paced to Wandavision...idk why they don't release them all at once to binge. Bc Wandavision felt much more suited for binging than watching weekly really, and literally no one would complain about an episode of setup if the second was available right after.

I think I'm gonna wait to binge this one unless I see a lot of WandaVision level hype that makes me get impatient like last time :bosque

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tbh, if this one is similarly paced to Wandavision...idk why they don't release them all at once to binge. Bc Wandavision felt much more suited for binging than watching weekly really, and literally no one would complain about an episode of setup if the second was available right after.

I think I'm gonna wait to binge this one unless I see a lot of WandaVision level hype that makes me get impatient like last time :bosque

The episodes are still coming out weekly though so why wait lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The episodes are still coming out weekly though so why wait lmao

Bc I get more enjoyment watching them all at once like a long movie than watching 30 minutes a week and this show doesn't seem like something I'm gonna be super worried about being spoiled about like WandaVision.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Bc I get more enjoyment watching them all at once like a long movie than watching 30 minutes a week and this show doesn't seem like something I'm gonna be super worried about being spoiled about like WandaVision.

Makes sense I guess. I like watching them as they come but to each their own I guess

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The relationship between Bucky and Falcon is going so well in this Show so far love it pieces. Damn good 2nd Episode!

I love that Bucky has a major problem with Sam as he should considering Steve wanted and believed he was the best man to take the Shield. Sam knows though it's a physical challenge as much as a mental one and Walker who needs to go is finding that right now early in his role as the new Cap. Bucky and Sam's Scene in the Jail was funny and telling of how both guys are feeling right now especially Bucky. It might be my favorite Scene so far in the Show if not the Scene where Bucky and Sam leave Isiah's home and have Cops show up. I'm still wondering who are these Super Soldiers working for because no way could they have survived this long with no help. Zemo now returns next Episode to spill some beans and who knows maybe gets physically involved.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
now the show is getting into the story. Last week’s episode was great as a look into Sam and Bucky’s lives but didn’t really dive too deep into the main plot. Well this episode changes that. Sam and Bucky spend almost the whole episode together and of course they’re not too thrilled with each other. Both actors are on top of their game and I can’t wait to see more of their relationship. The new Captain America is actually interesting and it’s cool that he’s not taking Bucky and Sam’s shit and told them to stay out of his way at the end. It’ll be interesting to see if he stays a hero the whole way through or if he has an ulterior motive. It’s cool how we find out that super soldiers are more common than we thought and now we get to see more of that history. I also love how they incorporated racial injustice into this episode and showed police targeting Sam as the aggressor. We still haven’t seen Zemo or Sharon carter but hopefully that changes next week. Overall great episode and I’m sure next week shits gonna hit the fan.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
now the show is getting into the story. Last week’s episode was great as a look into Sam and Bucky’s lives but didn’t really dive too deep into the main plot. Well this episode changes that. Sam and Bucky spend almost the whole episode together and of course they’re not too thrilled with each other. Both actors are on top of their game and I can’t wait to see more of their relationship. The new Captain America is actually interesting and it’s cool that he’s not taking Bucky and Sam’s shit and told them to stay out of his way at the end. It’ll be interesting to see if he stays a hero the whole way through or if he has an ulterior motive. It’s cool how we find out that super soldiers are more common than we thought and now we get to see more of that history. I also love how they incorporated racial injustice into this episode and showed police targeting Sam as the aggressor. We still haven’t seen Zemo or Sharon carter but hopefully that changes next week. Overall great episode and I’m sure next week shits gonna hit the fan.

I think about Walker as Cap and I'm like fuck you dude. Both of these guys have been doing the damn thing within this World for so long it feels like you're the rookie here fool. Do something to prove you deserve the spot Walker other than talk about your stat sheet to them. I don't see him surviving this right now, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him figure out like this isn't for me and he gives the Shield to Falcon realizing he deserve it more.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think about Walker as Cap and I'm like fuck you dude. Both of these guys have been doing the damn thing within this World for so long it feels like you're the rookie here fool. Do something to prove you deserve the spot Walker other than talk about your stat sheet to them. I don't see him surviving this right now, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him figure out like this isn't for me and he gives the Shield to Falcon realizing he deserve it more.

I don’t think they kill him off. I don’t think it’d be a good idea for Sam to take the shield just cause Walker dies lol. I think Walker just gives it to him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
holy fuck this show just hit it’s stride. We get fully into the storyline in this episode as Zemo becomes a main character and Agent 13 returns for a major scene. I love how Zemo’s a good guy now because he has the same goals as Sam and Bucky but I wouldn’t count on that lasting. It was really clever how Zemo used Winter Solider’s fame to get them in to see Selby in Madripoor. And damn why did Sam’s sister have to call at that moment lmao. I love how Sharon carter returned and is now a fugitive but Sam promised to get her cleared. Let the girl be happy damnit. Steve would’ve wanted it. Zemo was finally called “Baron” due to his family’s wealth and also got his purple mask. I also love how The Blip was tied so heavily into this episode as that scientist almost finished his super soldier serum but he turned to dust only to return five years later to finish it. I also like how the new Super Soldiers are not fully evil as they want to make a better world for kids in their home town so I can’t wait to see how that all plays out. AND HOLY FUCK THAT CAMEO AT THE END. AYO FROM WAKANDA IS HERE AND SHE WANTS ZEMO!!!!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Episode 3 of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Show might be my favorite overall so far in the Season. Zemo we knew was going to get out of Prison and Bucky helped get it done which is good to see that even Heroes need to make some dirty decisions to overall get to where they need to go. Zemo is that crazy white boy who is the only white boy in a Gang of Hispanics and Blacks and people wonder how did he get in and you look at Zemo and think yep he deserves the spot. He just does what he wants when he wants to because our heroes need him long term. I loved the Action Scenes in this Episode especially with Bucky and Sharon adding to the nice Soup of goodness they gave us. I'm glad to see they are giving us layers to these Super Soldiers for doing this but come on not one of them is going to make it right? Bucky is a problem on his own imagine or two being left alive and knowing Marvel that girl is the only one that survives and she finds out her way was the wrong way.