The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Episode 3 of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Show might be my favorite overall so far in the Season. Zemo we knew was going to get out of Prison and Bucky helped get it done which is good to see that even Heroes need to make some dirty decisions to overall get to where they need to go. Zemo is that crazy white boy who is the only white boy in a Gang of Hispanics and Blacks and people wonder how did he get in and you look at Zemo and think yep he deserves the spot. He just does what he wants when he wants to because our heroes need him long term. I loved the Action Scenes in this Episode especially with Bucky and Sharon adding to the nice Soup of goodness they gave us. I'm glad to see they are giving us layers to these Super Soldiers for doing this but come on not one of them is going to make it right? Bucky is a problem on his own imagine or two being left alive and knowing Marvel that girl is the only one that survives and she finds out her way was the wrong way.

you’re not gonna mention Wakanda

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
you’re not gonna mention Wakanda

Who could forget Ayo showing up and saying to Bucky I want Zemo's head! Shuri showing up possibly with her possibly being the next in line as Black Panther would make me mark out so hard.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who could forget Ayo showing up and saying to Bucky I want Zemo's head! Shuri showing up possibly with her possibly being the next in line as Black Panther would make me mark out so hard.

The crazy thing is Chadwick boseman was still alive when this show was filmed so what’re the odds of him showing up? I think I’d bawl my eyes out.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The crazy thing is Chadwick boseman was still alive when this show was filmed so what’re the odds of him showing up? I think I’d bawl my eyes out.

Man if Marvel has kept his last appearance secret for long for this Show I might go through a Box of Tissues. It could happen.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well that got dark eh? This was another strong episode that provided what we've been thinking all along that Walker is not gonna be the same Cap as Steve. This was honestly one of the darkest moments in the MCU when Walker just beats that super soldier to death with the shield. And they also killed off Lamar. Poor guy only got four episodes. I love how they tie Wakanda into this show as we get to see Bucky get cured of his brainwashing in Sebastian Stan's best acting so far. I also love how the Dora Milaje fuck up everyone which shows how damn powerful they are. Now Walker is juiced on super serum and a monster so good luck to our heroes in the next two episodes lol. Also, Zemo dipped so he's probably gonna go on his own agenda to end super soldiers. Lastly, the storyline where Sam tried to talk Carly down from the ledge was beautiful but it was all for nothing after Walker fucked it all up lol.

Can't wait for these final two episodes to wrap this thing up. The creator of the show said episode 5 was really emotional so I'm scared for next week.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well that got dark eh? This was another strong episode that provided what we've been thinking all along that Walker is not gonna be the same Cap as Steve. This was honestly one of the darkest moments in the MCU when Walker just beats that super soldier to death with the shield. And they also killed off Lamar. Poor guy only got four episodes. I love how they tie Wakanda into this show as we get to see Bucky get cured of his brainwashing in Sebastian Stan's best acting so far. I also love how the Dora Milaje fuck up everyone which shows how damn powerful they are. Now Walker is juiced on super serum and a monster so good luck to our heroes in the next two episodes lol. Also, Zemo dipped so he's probably gonna go on his own agenda to end super soldiers. Lastly, the storyline where Sam tried to talk Carly down from the ledge was beautiful but it was all for nothing after Walker fucked it all up lol.

Can't wait for these final two episodes to wrap this thing up. The creator of the show said episode 5 was really emotional so I'm scared for next week.

From jumpstreet I didn't like or trusted the guy and now he's killing people without even thinking damn that was evil. I get it Lamar was family to him but to do that...means Walker gets his ending with swift justice to end the Season. He's done playing the rules and now he's a big problem to deal with now having taken the SS Formula. I loved the beginning part with Bucky and Ayo he was going through so much torture to not go nuts during that Scene and he held himself together. The Dora Milaje hopefully we don't see the last of them and with Zemo exiting Stage Left during that chaos like a smart fellow it won't be for sure. Carly I don't know man maybe it's the Actress I'm not believing in her cause I get it to the degree I know how it feels when you're alone and you feel that you're not heard but that doesn't mean I go out killing fools to get people to change that. As much as she says I'm doing this for a rightful cause I wonder if the SS powers and bringing out that darker side of her which is canceling out her being redeemable. Look at Walker..he barely had the SS powers a few Hours and he's doing that. Bucky had to be trained in a sense to be able to handle it and I don't see Walker nor Carly end this Season alive. God dammit who is the hell is Power Broker are they really going to make us wait till the last Episode :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
From jumpstreet I didn't like or trusted the guy and now he's killing people without even thinking damn that was evil. I get it Lamar was family to him but to do that...means Walker gets his ending with swift justice to end the Season. He's done playing the rules and now he's a big problem to deal with now having taken the SS Formula. I loved the beginning part with Bucky and Ayo he was going through so much torture to not go nuts during that Scene and he held himself together. The Dora Milaje hopefully we don't see the last of them and with Zemo exiting Stage Left during that chaos like a smart fellow it won't be for sure. Carly I don't know man maybe it's the Actress I'm not believing in her cause I get it to the degree I know how it feels when you're alone and you feel that you're not heard but that doesn't mean I go out killing fools to get people to change that. As much as she says I'm doing this for a rightful cause I wonder if the SS powers and bringing out that darker side of her which is canceling out her being redeemable. Look at Walker..he barely had the SS powers a few Hours and he's doing that. Bucky had to be trained in a sense to be able to handle it and I don't see Walker nor Carly end this Season alive. God dammit who is the hell is Power Broker are they really going to make us wait till the last Episode :lol

Well they said episode 5 was when shit really hit the fan lol and it makes sense. The first two episodes were the intro, the middle two episodes moved the plot forward and explained things, and I’m sure the last two episodes will bring the plot to a close while having the big reveals of the show.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
One Episode to go and this one breezed by! I really loved the fight with Sam/Bucky vs Walker that is how you deal with that fool and put him in his place. Walker thought in his mind well I have what Bucky has clearly I'm going to handle these fools easily and that didn't happen and he's lucky all he left that fight with is a Broken Arm. Welp actually his decision left him with nothing to show for it dude gets kicked out and he doesn't even get benefits to boot that hurts even more even without titles in his retirement for sure. The lady who showed up wanting his services could she be the Power Broker? That lady showing up felt so like what the fuck to me where are they going with that heading into the last Episode. Man I feel so badly for Bradley hearing his story being told to Sam he's trying to tell him in his own way if you take that Shield by your side prepare yourself because you can end up being an victim like I was years ago. You get to see more layers for Bucky and Sam in this Episode and the little Scenes like both guys were throwing around Cap's Shield was a touching moment. I love how Sam told Bucky stop relying on someone or something to tell you who you are and boy that hit home for him and clearly he's going to really change as a person for the better because of Sam saying that to him. Sam is ready to go now and protect us and dammit I've already seen what the Captain Falcon Costume looks like but damn it's going to look even better on Screen next week!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Unsurprisingly this show takes the usual penultimate episode approach of calm before the storm. There was barely any action but mostly character moments and I’m not upset at all. It started off with action as Sam and Bucky took back the shield from Walker is an amazing fight sequence. I gotta feel kind of bad for Walker. He was only doing what he thought was right and now he’s dishonorably discharged from US service. The discussion about a black captain America was the main point of this episode and damn it really hit home. The scene between Sam and Isaiah was heartbreaking. I’m glad that Sam realized that this is a new era and it’s his responsibility to show what a black Captain America can do.

Despite these great moments I was let down by Zemo and the flag smashers. You’re really just gonna end Zemo’s story like that? I mean come on. You promise us the purple mask and he just fuckin wears it for like 5 seconds in one episode lmao. It definitely seemed like a cop out to just write him out of the show by having Wakandans take him away. And the flag smashers are still terrible lol. I really don’t know what their motivations are. It’s like they’re just in the show so our heroes have someone to fight.

At the end of the day, when the show is focusing on Sam and Bucky’s partnership, Walker’s Captain America, or the discussion around a black Cap, it shines. I understand why they needed the flag smashers because it gave Sam Bucky and Walker a common goal and let the story play out but the flag smashers are just awful villains lmao. And Zemo was great for his two episodes but was written out in a really cheap way. Anywho I’m sure next week will be a full MCU action spectacular episode that will see everyone collide and will see Sam truly establish himself as the new Captain America.

And kudos to that Rocky-esque training scene

Sabretooth

Reaction score
well this episode is what we were waiting for eh? Sam is finally Captain America and it’s oh so glorious. This episode delivered exactly what it was supposed to and I’m really happy. Sam becoming captain America really was emotional and I can’t wait to see what he does going forward. Bucky also finally told the Japanese guy he killed his son which was super sad but hopefully he can be at peace. And Sam’s speech at the end was one of the best pieces of dialogue in the MCU. Overall great finale and I can’t wait to see more of these two.

Reactions: Doom

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Interesting that the day we get the Season Finale for this Show we get the news of Captain America 4 in the works. After what I saw in this last Episode they have plenty to go on with what happened.

Sam looked great not just as the new Cap but you saw why he deserves this after his speech with everyone watching and it was a great moment to watch. Even the Scene with Bradley getting his own Wing of his history and efforts protecting the US pulled at my heart strings. Truthfully I never fully cared for the Flag Smashers and their goal at all but if it meant that it would wake up everyone to see we need to do better I guess it needed to happen. I found myself more interested in Sharon being the Power Broker and wanting to know more of that. She's back on the beat too so imagine the chaos she'll be able to create!

Reactions: Doom

Sabretooth

Reaction score
some things I didn’t touch on. Sharon Carter is the power broker in the most obvious twist of all time lol. I’m kind of surprised they made her a villain considering how much of a hero her aunt Peggy was. I get that she thinks the government did her dirty but I just can’t buy into her motivations yet considering all her history with The Avengers. Also now Walker is USAgent which is what we thought he’d be at the beginning of this season. And also I don’t get Bryce Dallas Howard’s character at all. She’s a stereotypical “I’m gonna be mysterious for the sake of being mysterious” villain. I hope she gets better in future appearances.

Also Bradley getting his recognition with the monument was just amazing.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
some things I didn’t touch on. Sharon Carter is the power broker in the most obvious twist of all time lol. I’m kind of surprised they made her a villain considering how much of a hero her aunt Peggy was. I get that she thinks the government did her dirty but I just can’t buy into her motivations yet considering all her history with The Avengers. Also now Walker is USAgent which is what we thought he’d be at the beginning of this season. And also I don’t get Bryce Dallas Howard’s character at all. She’s a stereotypical “I’m gonna be mysterious for the sake of being mysterious” villain. I hope she gets better in future appearances.

Also Bradley getting his recognition with the monument was just amazing.

Wait a minute did I miss something BDH was in the Episode when? Did I miss another End Credits Scene after Sharons? I was thinking Sabretooth maybe Sharon is a Skrull? To go from being that good to the opposite just like that and with News coming that Emilia Clarke being apart of Secret Invasion who knows. Sharon talked to someone about secrets etc and of course The Skrull would want to know all the info they could get on the Avengers etc before they go to war.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Wait a minute did I miss something BDH was in the Episode when? Did I miss another End Credits Scene after Sharons? I was thinking Sabretooth maybe Sharon is a Skrull? To go from being that good to the opposite just like that and with News coming that Emilia Clarke being apart of Secret Invasion who knows. Sharon talked to someone about secrets etc and of course The Skrull would want to know all the info they could get on the Avengers etc before they go to war.

I’m sorry I’m such an idiot. I meant Julia Louis Dreyfus lmfao. God help me. And you’re right, Sharon may very well be a skrull

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I’m sorry I’m such an idiot. I meant Julia Louis Dreyfus lmfao. God help me. And you’re right, Sharon may very well be a skrull

Man you had me about to rewatch the Finale because Howard is a fox.