The Entity (1982)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Entity.jpg

Carla Moran awakens one night to find herself being beaten and raped by an unseen presence. Terrified of what's happening to her, and shunned by friends and family who think she's lost her mind, she seeks help from parapsychologists. The researchers soon discover that evil spiritual force has been drawn to Carla and is responsible for the violent attacks. The question now, however, is how do they stop it? Based on a supposedly true story

I watched this movie the other night and was shocked as im a horror buff and this was completly diff, i have seen ghost movies before but not anything like this, if you like these kind of movies then this is definatly down your street!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah I think it is a very underrated film. Barbarba Hershey is very good in a difficult role, and almost by the accident the film becomes a comment sexisem. It is really chilling in places, so of the set pieces are a little hookiy, but maybe that is unadvoidable given the story.