The Enigmatic Assholes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So apparently Mr. Anderson (who's the most entertaining thing going right now) has amusingly turned over a new leaf and is a good guy now. He now has a partner ship with Jeff Hardy calling them selves, The Enigmatic Assholes. I like how this has progressed. Anderson earning Hardy's trust, everyone questioning Anderson's intentions, even Anderson's tease during the 3 way with Jeff and Abyss where he was going to attack Hardy from behind. I'm in the middle on what's really going on though. His ass hole gimmick is getting him big reactions, but he was a great heel as well.

So what do you think? Is Anderson really a face, or is he just playing til the right moment to strike down Hardy?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Re: The Charismatic Assholes

I just want to know how much longer we're going to be throwing young headliners into tag teams to make more room for the vietnam war vets.

iDak

Reaction score

They're the Enigmatic Assholes; not Charismatic

Mr Eric Eric

Reaction score

It's a waste if TNA plans to keep them as a tag team.
Anderson is the best thing going in TNA.

hbkfan

Reaction score

intresting name hopefully it works hes funny love mr anderson.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

I just want to know how much longer we're going to be throwing young headliners into tag teams to make more room for the vietnam war vets.

Jay Lethal is getting a big push, Anderson, Hardy, and Abyss were just in a # 1 contenders match for the World title (which ended in a count out so more than likely it'll be a 4 way), Kaz is getting pushed good, Rob Terry is still dominating, Moore and Neal are getting a good push, Hernandez and Matt Morgan feud is going good. I'm failing to see what your talking about.

They're the Enigmatic Assholes; not Charismatic

Oops. Changing now.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ok, in the main event scene alone, just this year, it's been AJ and RVD as champs, and people fighting for the title Dinero, Jeff Hardy, Anderson, Sting, Abyss, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Kurt Angle, Daniels, and Joe. So I'm still missing your point.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Ok, in the main event scene alone, just this year, it's been AJ and RVD as champs, and people fighting for the title Dinero, Jeff Hardy, Anderson, Sting, Abyss, , Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Kurt Angle, Daniels, and Joe. So I'm still missing your point.

Dinero - poorly written story. Weak one off match during a time where Abyss was the real contender

Morgan - um no

Hernandez - um no

Angle and Sting - not a fresh young talent

Daniels - gone

Joe - one match. Loses and disappears.

Anderson/Jeff - see my first post

Abyss - garbage

Axis

Reaction score
It's a fun pairing, but I'd rather see Anderson continue to play a full blown heel. He was actually really starting to impress me with his in-ring work as a heel; he seemed to have made some nice improvements over his run in the WWE. As a face right now, he's just oozing the attitude that he wants to be a Stone Cold or Rock, where he can do anything and still be awesome. That works when you've been doing the same thing for a few years, and on a global stage. When you do it for the same people every week who jizz at the sight of Kurt Angle doing misplaced Moonsault, it just comes off as forced.

Reaction score
I think them being put together serves a couple of purposes. First, it gives TNA an easy out if Hardy has to do time, Two, it gives them two faces to battle with the Fortune stable. And finally, it will lead to a feud, but if done correctly and given the proper length and build up, it will be a damn good feud. Some actual straight forward, solid booking on TNA's behalf. Kudos.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Dinero - poorly written story. Weak one off match during a time where Abyss was the real contender

Morgan - um no

Hernandez - um no

Angle and Sting - not a fresh young talent

Daniels - gone

Joe - one match. Loses and disappears.

Anderson/Jeff - see my first post

Abyss - garbage

It doesn't matter how YOU look at things, fact of the matter is, your statement of

I'm talking about the main event scene

All those guys par toke in the main event scene just this year.

Reaction score
Unless anderson does a well orchestrated heel turn, I think it is a really destructive idea. It would be dense to think that because he has a passionate following in the crowd that means you have to turn him to face. Most of his best promos are when he is mercilessly cutting in to people, the fans included. Some are still going to love him for it because he's so good at it, but that doesn't matter. Now, he's in a spot where in order to be a traditional good guy, he is expected to embody the values and traits he became loved for showing absolutely no reverence for.

I do think though, it would be worth it for the sake of a brutal feud between him and hardy. They are absolutely a perfect match. Hardy's mic skills are so poor, and he's so obviously insecure that anderson be exceptionally cruel, generating a lot of heat, as well as being hilarious. And hardy could push anderson to his limits in ring.

Btw did anyone see that epic angle cage match coming? When anderson was in the wwe did he show in ring promise?

Reaction score
Unless anderson does a well orchestrated heel turn, I think it is a really destructive idea. It would be dense to think that because he has a passionate following in the crowd that means you have to turn him to face. Most of his best promos are when he is mercilessly cutting in to people, the fans included. Some are still going to love him for it because he's so good at it, but that doesn't matter. Now, he's in a spot where in order to be a traditional good guy, he is expected to embody the values and traits he became loved for showing absolutely no reverence for.

I do think though, it would be worth it for the sake of a brutal feud between him and hardy. They are absolutely a perfect match. Hardy's mic skills are so poor, and he's so obviously insecure that anderson be exceptionally cruel, generating a lot of heat, as well as being hilarious. And hardy could push anderson to his limits in ring.

Btw did anyone see that epic angle cage match coming? When anderson was in the wwe did he show in ring promise?