Kayfabe The Ending of Christina vs. Vanessa pt. 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*We come to a visual with Christina pulling a nearly incapacitated Vanessa off the mat, as Terra, Bryce and Tony Eckert watch on from the commentary table*
Tony Eckert: I honestly don't know if she can stand anymore of this attack!
*Christina again throws Vanessa face first into the Steel Cage with a huge irish whip, causing Vanessa to crumble to the mat*
Bryce Frisco: Well I know for a fact that she can't! Christina has been dismantling the champion for almost 5 minutes straight now. I don't understand why she doesn't just lay down and let the punishment end!
*Christina pulls Vanessa to her feet, then ramming her back first into steel structure, as her force rendered the ropes restraints useless*
Tony Eckert: She's not going to lay down because she can't let these people down!
Bryce Frisco: That is an idiot's method, Tony! When it comes to facing someone superior to you, the goal should be to live to fight another day. Just ask all of the people I crushed during my run as a World Champion!
Terra: As far as I remember, you didn't crush anyone during your run. Hell, I don't think that you ever really showed up to fight besides the pay-per-views.
Bryce Frisco: I'm fairly sure we both can think of the name of one person, whom I actually crushed in that very structure before us!

*Christina at this point turns Vanessa, setting her up to be suplexed into the steel cage*
Tony Eckert: Refocusing back on the match at hand, I get the feeling that if Christina smashes Vanessa into that structure one more time, this match will be over!
Bryce Frisco: What are you- OF COURSE IT WILL BE OVER! This match should have been over the first 10 times she smashed her into it!
Terra: Can't help but to agree with you on that statement...
*As Christina goes to lift Vanessa, she is met with punches to the gut*
Bryce Frisco: Wait, she's still conscious?!
*Ignoring the punches, Christina lifts Vanessa into the air*
Terra: Not for much longer...
*At this point Vanessa delivers a big knee shot to Christina's head, forcing her to drop her back down. Then in an act of desperation, Vanessa throws Christina with a big Exploder Suplex (the Bayley-Plex to be more specific), sending her crashing into the referee and knocking him out cold*
Tony Eckert: It looks like you spoke too soon*
*Following those words Vanessa crawls to the ropes, pulling herself up to her feet as Christina does the same on the opposite side of the ring. They both turn to face each other and charge. Christina goes for a big boot, but Vanessa ducks under it, rebounding of the ropes to nail Christina in the face with a huge double axe handle, sending them both crashing to the mat*
Terra: I can't believe this-
Bryce Frisco: This isn't happening! I must have fell asleep and got swooped off to Neverland by Peter Pan, because I never thought I would see this happen!
*The crowd is roaring with excitement, which inspires Vanessa to get back to her feet. She takes in these cheers as she mounts the middle rope. As the cheers get louder, she decides to move up to the top rope, standing up straight with the support of the steel cage, waiting for Christina to get to her feet*
Tony Eckert: I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well...
*Finally as Christina turns around, Vanessa leaps for a front dropkick, but is caught by Christina by her legs. Christina quickly then turns and launches Vanessa face first into the steel cage, deactivator style. As Vanessa then stumbles from the attack, Christina spins her around and hits her with the Back Crash (Suplex Backbreaker)*
Tony Eckert: The Back Crash! It's over!
*Christina quickly covers the now unconscious Vanessa, however, the ref is still out on the opposite side of the ring*
Bryce Frisco: Well it would be, if that stupid referee wouldn't have gotten himself knocked out!
*Christina releases the cover, rushing over to the referee to get him up, but he is too incoherent to do anything. At this point she is panicking*
Bryce Frisco: Will someone get another referee out here! Her opportunity is slipping away over here! Wait, what are you-
*At this point, the believed injured Terra throws off her headset and leaps up from her chair, rushing over to the cage door and unlocking it. As she gets in the ring, she motions for Christina to cover Vanessa, to which she obliges. Terra then falls to the mat and quickly counts-*
Crowd: ONE TWO THREE!
*Mixed reactions come from the crowd as Christina jumps up in celebration! She rushes over and hugs Terra in her excitement*
Tony Eckert: Wait, so Christina is the new Spark World Champion?!
Bryce Frisco: If I knew I had the right to make myself referee, I would have done so the moment that idiot ref got himself knocked out!
Tony Eckert: We don't have that right though...
Bryce Frisco: But she just-
*Christina is standing on the middle turnbuckle celebrating when things take an unexpected twist. Terra quickly rushes up behind the Alpha of Spark, pulling her feet out from under her and forcing her to crash face first into the top turnbuckle, leaving her dazed*
Tony Eckert: What is she doing?!
Bryce Frisco: She's living up to my expectations, that's what. She's a damn turncoat!
Tony Eckert: I didn't even know that word was in your vocabulary.
*As Christina falls to her knees, laying her head against the middle turnbuckle, Terra grabs her by her hair. Then, without mercy, Terra sets Christina up for the Face-Breaker(Leg Drop DDT) and drives Christina's face into the turnbuckle, knocking her out. Some of the crowd boos, however the majority of them are silent as Terra drags Christina to the center of the ring, then turning Vanessa over so that her arm drapes across her. Terra then pulls the ref over to the two (as he is somewhat conscious of his surroundings now) and proceeds to exit the ring and steel cage as the count begins*
Referee: One.............two..................three!

*The bell rings and the music hits, as the doctor enters the ring to check on the two combatants. Christina is still out, however Vanessa has regained consciousness*

Tony Eckert: Well, that was an unexpected turn of events..
Bryce Frisco: It was, and I'm appalled by that, Tony! I should have known that pink haired b-witch was up to something! I would have never expected someone like Vanessa to get her help! I thought she was better than that!
*The referee hands a seated Vanessa her championship as the doctor continues to tend to Christina. Terra has now made her way up the ramp, heading backstage, as Vanessa remains confused as to what just happened*
Tony Eckert: Honestly Bryce, I don't think that Vanessa knew anything about this.
*After focusing on Vanessa for a few seconds, we turn to a commercial from our PPV sponser*

Honorable Mentions: @Hybrid @Fireshock @Jet Starr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.