The End of the Year Awards 2014 Results!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just now seeing the results, but really? I got second place for friendliest? :please: Never would have thought it. Thanks, folks! :yay:
I'm coming for you this year, @Butters! :aries:

Congrats to all the winners!
Next year, that HOF award will be @Snowman's.

Thanks! :yay: And you better believe it. :tough:

Although getting 2nd yet again would be pretty awesome, too! :haha:

Either that or I'll wind up finishiing second because Aids started a "Vote Candy Fappage for HoF" movement, or CM Bryan posts the amount he does, or Leo C actually gets the respect he des... lets not get too carried away here. :pP

Well, the group of resurgent WWEF Hipsters can go tell Aids to shove his movement up his ass by getting behind some random dude, and then the WWEF Roster would mostly be split and I'll pile up the "yeah I don't pay enough attention to know this stupid war is going on" votes and win that way! :yay: There's a chance!

Really though, given how throughout the second half of the year I just spammed the NFL thread non-stop and paid attention to zero other things, I'd say a second place finish is a total honor. :please: Thanks, everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks! :yay: And you better believe it. :tough:

Although getting 2nd yet again would be pretty awesome, too! :haha:

Either that or I'll wind up finishiing second because Aids started a "Vote Candy Fappage for HoF" movement, or CM Bryan posts the amount he does, or Leo C actually gets the respect he des... lets not get too carried away here. :pP

Well, the group of resurgent WWEF Hipsters can go tell Aids to shove his movement up his ass by getting behind some random dude, and then the WWEF Roster would mostly be split and I'll pile up the "yeah I don't pay enough attention to know this stupid war is going on" votes and win that way! :yay: There's a chance!

Really though, given how throughout the second half of the year I just spammed the NFL thread non-stop and paid attention to zero other things, I'd say a second place finish is a total honor. :please: Thanks, everyone!
You will probably make the HoF by getting behind some random dude. @Testify amiright?