The end of America.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
That's what I've been waiting for
http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSIM445/PR

We will not see The Rock vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania 28 because the United States will be crippled.
Believe it or not, that ^ is months old, I've known about it for weeks, and I've just decided to tell now.
For the British....
Remember the Winter of Discontent?
It's coming to the United States... X5

1chiban

Reaction score
Is that honestly real?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
V_V

This was SUPPOSED to have happened with the 2008 crash... it was SUPPOSED to have happened in '02 when oil prices skyrocketed that time as well and we installed higher taxes on goods.

He said it himself in the video, as long as America prints its own money, America has nothing to worry about. The world is not going to decide for the Euro, they had that opportunity before! The world will not turn it's back on the US because the US is EVERYTHING to the rest of the world no matter how much they want to act like they hate us for our policies on foreign affairs. No matter what happens, our military capability is still so badass it would be pointless to not assist us in recovery. We help other nations pay off THEIR debts to other nations (guess what, people like this guy really don't understand how much the United States is owed for doing this)... not to mention, we've got actual contracts with other nations to help back the US Dollar as the weighted currency of the world because we pay their debts for them or let debts to us slide. For all the trillions of dollars we "owe" in debts... we're owed in return for paying off other nation's debts.

This is the same bullshit those idiot fucks spewed about the United States ending up with chips in their arms and resorting to creating the Amero. Think about this... if the US Dollar does flat out... currency is gone for a few years, we need some new backing like all the European countries needed with the Euro. But we'll have learned from England, who still use the Pound as well as the Euro. Both the GBP and the Euro both hold good value... and do you want to know why THAT is? They're both backed by the US Dollar. Don't believe that? If London was in this decade of crisis where the Sterling held no value at all, that means their backing was shit. Their backing didn't re-value, they found another backing... and it's why the worth of the US Dollar skyrocketed from the mid-70's up until 2002 when the NYSE was tumbling and mounting debts came to the front page of every news outlet worldwide.

This idiot also acknowledged one other little fact, but portrayed it incorrectly. He made the point of stating how the US pays virtually nothing compared to other nations, but he failed to point out how we're taxed an insane amount compared to the rest of the world. The US pays for its goods upfront instead of piling on our already "mountainous" debt. Other nations pay for their goods on a credit-scale... meaning they get the good, price it high for the people, and then pay for it later.

But again, the US's "mountainous" debt is just a number of what we'd spend up front if we paid it off all in one lump sum. The fact of the matter is though, we've more than cut away at our debt by other means... if the US was in this disastrous state, we'd already be in a crisis. We may have idiots running our government recently, but overall, we're still far too smart a nation.

These are the same people who complain about the planet's natural resources diminishing and how we won't have vegetation to support life on our planet because of over-consumption... but don't go out and start farming in their back yard to grow vegetables.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Isn't America always coming to an end every year, and yet they are still here?

1chiban

Reaction score
There's one guy in America predicting that the world is going to end in May. Fail.

ArielHelwani

I like how luke flywalker took the time out of his day to shut doomsday up. I've never seen Doomsday come up with a rebuttal for any of his apocalyptic shit. Why do people believe in highly improbable conspiracies? patternicity and agenticity and theyre fucking stupid as fuck.

1chiban

Reaction score
Good point, yes. But I think the guy has predicted a precise date (21st I think) and has failed before. I think the odds are stacked against him,so to speak.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I like how luke flywalker took the time out of his day to shut doomsday up. I've never seen Doomsday come up with a rebuttal for any of his apocalyptic shit. Why do people believe in highly improbable conspiracies? patternicity and agenticity and theyre fucking stupid as fuck.

I forgot all about this thread.

Sorry, this is hardly my primary forum, and I don't check it regularly.