The Elephant in the room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Seth cheated at Mania to beat Brock.

Did this happen or have I just made it up. Some type of Mandela effect.

I'm not surprised wwe would just forget about it and never bring it up ever again.

I am surprised the fans have forgotten about it.

Seth literally low blowed Kesnar and stole he's belt

Sunc then it hasn't been addressed once. Seth has just acted like he won the title fair and square. What a dick.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think anyone cares because he got the belt off Brock.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yeah I guess people have turned a blind eye. Fans moan about wwe not having attention to detail. Can you blame them with fans like them?

Atleast AJ and Brock should of mentioned it.

Seth being really cocky how he slayed the beast. He fucking hit him in the balls and cheated. Why is he gloating?

Brock deserves a rematch. Saudi Arabia is the destination for the cash in.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I guess people have turned a blind eye. Fans moan about wwe not having attention to detail. Can you blame them with fans like them?
I think it has gotten to the point where they are just going to do what they want. No matter how many people complain online, they still sell out shows so to them, what they are doing is working.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seth low blowed Brock to win the title. Becky pinned Ronda with a botched roll-up, Joe was practically on his side when he lost the US title, Lacey Evans had a 7 count on Becky...etc.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I get what you're saying but at the same time, Lesnar attacked Rollins before the bell rang. So the low blow was more of a clutch move by Seth to stay in the game and not let Lesnar capitalize off of his attack. Glad that their story doesn't seem to be over yet though. They might mention the pre-match attack & low blow at some point anyways, which could then help build towards a clean match from both guys down the road

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I get what you're saying but at the same time, Lesnar attacked Rollins before the bell rang. So the low blow was more of a clutch move by Seth to stay in the game and not let Lesnar capitalize off of his attack. Glad that their story doesn't seem to be over yet though. They might mention the pre-match attack & low blow at some point anyways, which could then help build towards a clean match from both guys down the road
Yeah just Seth needed to be taking down a pegfor being so cocky. Absolutely would of thought the heels would mention it at the very least. The next match has to be no dq therefore none of the bullshit we've seen at mania can go down again. Seths last act of redemption is to beat lesnar clean.