The Edge/Vickie relationship is over

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Yeah dude....Vicki will bring Taker back now because Edge fucked her over....Lets keep praying that Big Evil/ABA comes back over Boring ass generic taker.

I was thinking the exact same thing, she as GM would bring / allow Taker to come back and attack Edge and get revenge on him and for Vickie for what Edge did to her, but about the badass gimmick I would love it but I doubt it. but you never know.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Wedding over? Edge and Vickie over?

I doubt it very much, it will be another angle, I think they work it so Triple H and Edge go for each other and Triple H will beat him at GAB, Edge will still chase the title and possible look to begin a face turn so at SummerSlam in the rematch face v face Triple H v Edge then when Edge looks like he is going to get the win, Vickie and La Familia will appear, Edge and Triple H will start arguing with them and one of La Familia will nail Triple H with something making Edge the new WWE champion and proving once again that Edge is the top heel in the business

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm really thinking this could be a swerve where Vickie reveals that she was with Edge the whole time, causing HHH to lose the title. I really can't picture Edge or Vickie turning on SD.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
According to spoliers for the SD! tapings for this friday, Edge and Vickie end up doing the wedding thing anyways. Its set for next week. This would be an awsome time for an angle like the minister is ACTUALLY the Deadman in disguise. that would be fucking badass!

DanDaMan

Reaction score
dude seriously I can't believe you ruined smackdown good lord dude grrrrrrr anyways I'm sure if she brings back taker or taker comes back as a favor to Vickie I'm sure he will turn on her shortly after. I can only hope Taker finishes Edge off and moves to HHH for the fall it would be sweet.