The Dudleys Back to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
I want them to go to ECW so they can start a tag division so there is more than 1 title on ECW they should also bring back the ECW television title but thats for a dif topic

You are right and I agree with you, but there are a lot of things that they should do to make ECW better. They seem to be content with making ECW pretty much like all the other three brands and using it as a developmental territory. I mean I like it, but it's pretty much a way to get younger stars on television and get's their names out there opposed to actually making ECW what it could be.

chessarmy

WWE can have them, that just gives TNA more room to push better tag teams like The Motor City Machine Guns, LAX, Rock and Rave Infection and more!