The Dream (READ)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cayse

Reaction score
:roflmao: I knew you would find some fucked up way to keep me out :smh :p

Next 1 Chess should host an island podcast :shifty:

Hey it's not my fault you just can't get over me.

Why do you have to make me look like the bad guy Lennie?

This story was just epic. Write another. xD

Qwake

second day on IWF Island!

Voice over dude: The next day, the Police and CIA people woke up on there little island only to realize that their boat was missing. They looked around the sea but it was nowhere to be found; they decided to call the people of the “fivestar restaurant” and they were all on there way with on a boat with guns and knives out to get the IWF’ians! Meanwhile over at the IWF Island the members were beginning to get up. They all walked out of their huts and went right to their food stash to have breakfast only to realize that all of the food was missing presumed eaten.

Monkeystyle: What the fuck! I told you all to leave the fucking food alone, who ate this!

Kenfan: Damn nikkaz, I be hungry up in hurr and you penis lickers be eaten up in our geed!?

C4: Now where going to fucking starve thanks to the douche bag that ate it all!

RLFB: Well whoever ate it better step forward and tell us, or should we just see who was out of there hut last night!?

Kaedon: Good idea idiot, what if there was two of them and they both snuck out, they would just lie!

King Lennie: I am pretty sure everyone stayed in their huts last night…

TDK: Ill take that as a confession!!!

Travis: Calm down TDK, take a few chucks outta your wrist!

BKB: It can’t have been or peep, we were in our rooms with Hayley last night…:eek:

Peep: ahhhhh, lets go have round two with her later :eek:

SP: Well I was busy dreaming of Bam, so who does that leave???

Monkeystyle: Where the fuck is Chessarmy?!

King Lennie: I’m gonna kill that TNA loving Son of a Bitch!

Voice Over dude: All of the members walk over to Chessarmy’s hut; they look inside only to see berry juice on him. He then wakes up and sees all of the members staring at him angrily.

Monkeystyle: Get em boys!

Voice over dude: They all rush in and grab him, they then carry him out to the sea as he struggles to get away. They hold him next to the sea as Monkeystyle stares at him.

Monkeystyle: Any last words?!

Chessarmy: Yeah I gotta few…JOE’S GONNA KILL YOU!

Monkeystyle: Get rid of him!

Voice over dude: They all throw Chessarmy down into the water and hold him under until the last bubble of air is gone, Chessarmy then floats away…LHR then slowly walks out of her hut and tells Travis to go back for more, he sprints over there and gets in the hut.

C4: Ewwww, that’s sickening!

King Lennie: Enough about that, how the fuck are we going to survive, we don’t have any food anymore!

Peep: We have Hayley, that’s all that matters!

RLFB: Whats that out in the water?

SP: Probably just Chessarmy…

Kenfan: Nah Jizz Power…

BKB: It looks like its coming towards us, FAST!

Monkeystyle: Everyone run away and hide, I think it’s the CIA!!!

TDK: My Blades, what about my blades!!!

King Lennie: Fuck the blades!

TDK: I tried, its not as fun as you would think…

Voice over dude: All of the IWF members run off together into the wilderness forgetting Travis and LHR. The boat pulls up next to the Island and they all begin to hope off, the boat on the side has a symbol like this “5*” which is the trademark of the FIVESTAR restaurant. They all begin to walk onto the IWF Island holding pistols, knives, sub machine guns and other stuff. They look at the huts and know they are close to the IWF’ians…

Randell: We are those fucking SOBs!!!

MattV1: I dunno, let’s go search for them!

TSS: Wow, this is the best thing I have ever done in my whole lifetime, being here with you guys is just so awesome. I am glad I left IWF for you guys…I like anal!

Jewce: Indeed. Let’s go search for them guys, wait, where’s Dre?

*shows a screen shot of Dre being torn up by a shark*

Randell: Fuck, we lost Dre!

MattV1: Fuck Dre…

TSS: Ill say
:eek:

Voice over dude: They all slowly walk towards the trees until they see Travis with LHR in the hut, they see them both on top of each other and shoot LHR in the forehead. She dies instantly and lies in the hut with blood everywhere(like how she wakes up each morning), Travis begins to run as he is in the nude after doing his business. MattV1, Randell, TSS and Jewce all begin to shoot at him as he continues to run away. Travis runs into a cave followed by the 5* men who slowly move towards the cave, Travis then sprints out and gets to the door when a lion pounces on him and bites the shit out of him. Jewce raises his gun and shoots the lion in the eye which is enough to kill it. They all continue the search…

We gotta hide!

Monkeystyle: Oh fuck, we gotta get off this island otherwise were all fucked!

TDK: How are we going to leave, are you expecting us to swim? No thanks I would rather die, I would actually enjoy that a lot more…

Kenfan: Yeah the durk turkey is right, we gonna die some time so we might as well just get our black asses killed now. What do ya IWF’ian bitches think a that, ya heard?!

BKB: Why don’t we send Kenfan out their to create a diversion and while they take car of him we sneak onto their boat?

Kaedon: But they will take care of him easily, and by the time we get to the boat we will all be dead you idiot!

RLFB: Well at least he is coming up with ideas, I don’t see you with any!!!

Peep: I like BKBs idea…

Kenfan: what the fuck ni’ggaz! I ain’t gonna go out their and die just so you white boyz can run away and leave me to die!?

King Lennie: TDK doesn’t care if he dies so I vote for him to distract them while we leave!

SP: I miss Bam
:(

Voice over dude: RLFB and Kaedon grab a hold of each other and go punch for punch, they begin to brawl and they move through the forest out into the open where MattV1, Randell, TSS and Jewce stand. They hold guns to the heads of RLFB and Kaedon before shooting the fuck outta them which gives the IWF’ians time to run away out towards the boat. The 5 star “restaurant” people look around only to see the IWF people on there boat…Monkeystyle begins to drive off in the jet boat as they chase the IWF’ians down.

MS: HAHA! We gotta away from the fuckers!

Peep: No we didn’t, TDK is still here!

Kenfan: Not for long, soon date mo ni’gga will be in da water tehe!

Voice over dude: Kenfan and King Lennie grab TDK and punch him in the face a few times before before throwing him out of the boat into the water where Randell shoots him in the wrist which makes TDK smile before dying…

Soul Power: Finally, why did you take so long to do that?!

Kenfan: Coz dat smurf had me a spell, ya heard!?

Monkeystyle: Oh shit we running outta gas!!!

Peep: look there’s an island, pull over there…

BKB: But then the 5 star “restaurant” people will swim over!

King Lennie: Better then staying out in the opwn where they can shoot us…stupid Australian!

Peep: TBHayley…

Voice over dude: They pull over onto the island and walk around a bit until all of a sudden some policemen and CIA people jump out at them and run at them. They all brawl, 4 of the men beat Soul Power down to the ground. The others begin to swim over to the island with their weapons. King Lennie and Kenfan chase after a policeman, Kenfan hits him in the sack and the guy bends down holding his balls when King Lennie knees him in the head which knocks him the fuck out! Monkeystyle runs over and helps out Soul Power; he hits one of the men with a clothesline from hell. The rest slowly back off, they turn around to run away only to see the face of Hayley Williams which Peepshow is holding up and they both run and jump into the water and hold their heads under until they stop breathing! The last policeman stands in the middle of them all scared until SP hits him with the “BAM” which knocks the guy out…Monkeystyle, Kenfan, King Lennie, Soul Power and BKB all begin to run as Peepshow is shot in the chest, the bullet goes right through the Hayley picture as BKB runs back crying!

BKB: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hayley!!!

Soul Power: what are we gonna do!?!

Kenfan: run faster nikkaz!

Monkeystyle: What happened to C4?!

King Lennie: He stayed back on the island hiding!

Voice over dude: TSS shoots BKB in the face for dissing him back on the IWF forum and BKB drops dead on top of Peepshows boner that he had over Hayley. They all continue to run away down the back area of the island, they all go to opposite sides and plan an attack on the 5 star “restaurant”. King Lennie and Kenfan go to one side where Jewce and TSS are, MS and SP go to where Randell and MattV1 are, they all jump out and knock their weapons outta there hands. Monkeystyle and Soul Power punch them both in the face a few times knocking out a few of their teeth, they then each pick up a knife and stab them in their faces. Meanwhile, King Lennie and Kenfan beat the fuck out of TSS and Jewce. Kenfan climbs a tree and King Lennie throws that little bitch TSS up their and Kenfan hits him with the GREEN BAY PLUNGE out of the tree! All the IWF’ians meet out the front of the island where a helicopter flies by, the IWF’ians dress up in the policemens clothes and the copter goes and picks them up. Monkeystyle kicks the pilot out and flies by C4 who thinks he is about to be picked up until they all pull brown eyes (pull pants down) to him which surprisingly turns C4 on. Monkeystyle flies them back to USA and they all walk home…UNTIL NEXT TIME (dun dun dun)!

I got bored so added a part 2, its worse but I dunno, Read it fuckers :eek:

Hometown Kid

Kentucky Cody should have been 1 of the rejects...and what the fuck was
They saw the face of Hayley Williams and then run and jump in the water and hold their heads under until they stopped breathing!
:nonono:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nowhere near as good as the first one. I got killed by some phag, while the Sheep Shagger made himself look smart (well ... he tried). Epic fail, IMO.

TBHayley :eek:

:shifty:

Qwake

LMAO, I knew that part 2 would bomb but some fag Hometown dude named Dylan was like "make another almighty King" and I was like "when I get bored Cays...I mean Dylan". So yeah, I guess this is like them movies when the first one is great and then the second one is a huge let down :smh Fucking Dylan!

Hometown Kid

LMAO, I knew that part 2 would bomb but some fag Hometown dude named Dylan was like "make another almighty King" and I was like "when I get bored Cays...I mean Dylan". So yeah, I guess this is like them movies when the first one is great and then the second one is a huge let down :smh Fucking Dylan!

I wasn't even in the story blueberry. :yes:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Got a chuckle.

Did you happen to watch the Simpsons or read Lord of the Flies before writing this one?

-TJ-

I Wannaz be in it. I wanna be like Ron Simmons. Shows up outta no where and says "Fuck!"