The draft.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zero
Percent

I hope it happens, I hope he gets drafted to SD and you can bump this thread and we can all laugh at me for being a dumbass. But it won't happen

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Zero
Percent

I hope it happens, I hope he gets drafted to SD and you can bump this thread and we can all laugh at me for being a dumbass. But it won't happen

There is a chance tho.

It's like me saying theres a zero per cent chance of a plane landing on my house!

It's not very likely but there is a chance it could happen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
There is a much better chance of a plane landing on your house than Cena going to smackdown

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I couldn't think of anything

Ok maybe choking on a cabbage leaf!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I couldn't think of anything

Ok maybe choking on a cabbage leaf!

That would be such a shit death lol.

Raw-SD Ziggler, Miz, Del Rio, Kane, Riley and Cena if he remains face.

Smackdown-Raw Rhodes, Show, Christian and Orton if Cena switches.

Smackdown need strengthening so I would give them the better of this draft (For a change!). Smackdown could have Miz, Sheamus and Cena as the main faces, with Del Rio, Ziggler, Bryan, and Barrett as the main heels. This is a good enough balance in my opinion.

Raw would have CM Punk as the main baby face, with Christian, Orton and Rey Mysterio as the other main event faces. With Rhodes, Show(If he has to bloody stay in the WWE), Kane and Jericho as the main heels. There would obviously be some legend appearances as well. Triple H, Taker, potential Rock and/or Austin.

This would make Smackdown feel a lot less like the B show. Obviously this would never happen as Vince wants it to be.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Supershow = chance. It wouldn't harm RAW if he left, it'd only help SmackDown.

Someone who agrees with me that no matter how small there is a chance.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Why even bother with the draft? This whole super-show has torn the whole draft idea up!
It's only for the house shows which as of late they have made them super-show's aswell from what I've heard

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
NW1989 said:
Why even bother with the draft? This whole super-show has torn the whole draft idea up!
It's only for the house shows which as of late they have made them super-show's aswell from what I've heard

That was one of my points earlier apart from the different titles whats the draft achieve?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
NW1989 said:

The only point is SmackDown stars can now feud with RAW stars. The main point of any draft is to open up more feuds. Orton has feuded with Barrett, Rhodes, Mark Henry, Kane, Christian etc all on SmackDown. If Rhodes, Barrett and Christian moved to RAW, and got Miz, ADR and Ziggler then Orton has 3 more feuds, as does other faces.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
The only point is SmackDown stars can now feud with RAW stars. The main point of any draft is to open up more feuds. Orton has feuded with Barrett, Rhodes, Mark Henry, Kane, Christian etc all on SmackDown. If Rhodes, Barrett and Christian moved to RAW, and got Miz, ADR and Ziggler then Orton has 3 more feuds, as does other faces.

Yes but by doing the Supershow they allow for less wrestlers to be showcased overall as currently it's the same ppl week in week out. Surely if we had a one off SD vs RAW feud it'd make for more interesting TV and give others some air time?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Trust me I'm on your side, Supershow is completely pointless and crap, but the draft still means something, just not as much as it did previously. I still get excited for the draft :)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Trust me I'm on your side, Supershow is completely pointless and crap, but the draft still means something, just not as much as it did previously. I still get excited for the draft :)

so much in common on here mate. I know the draft is cool I just really this year a lot feel it's pointless only reason it matters massively is cuz the WWE title is a higher prestige than the WHC. Same level but no the belts do not mean the same.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I cant wait for Barrett to be the ME as long as he changes that sucky theme.

Man I hated him when I first got back into WWE saw very little in him and then as time went on was blown away by his mic work and in ring he's getting better and will only improve.