Kayfabe The Demon Hunter.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
The cameraman approaches a cabin in the middle of the woods. Its night-time outside and the lights are on. A shadow can be seen on the inside of the cabin but it quickly vanishes. Suddenly the door swings open and a hooded figure beckons the cameraman inside. The door slams shut as the cameraman enters and the room is suddenly illuminated with a red glow as a red substance starts running down the walls. The cameraman turns to leave when suddenly he is grabbed by the hooded figure who lowers the hood revealing its Martin Drake.

" Sorry hope I didn't scare you. I've been trying out these new red lights I brought and as for the red thing on the walls I messed up the paint job and now its running. Anyway on to why your here, come take a seat in front of the fire place."

The cameraman followed Drake to two chairs in front of the fire place and sits down in the chair opposite him.

I invited you here to tell you a story. You see I started out hunting animals, but then I caught everything there was and lost interest in it until then I discovered another type of animal to hunt. People.

The rush you get from chasing down a target and the fear in there eyes when they know there is no escape for them are the best things about being a hunter. But there's something my collection is missing. Look around this room and you will see the best examples from my collection and yet, it is missing that one big centerpiece to put it above the rest. So Chris Young it doesn't matter to me what stupid cosplay you show up in or how venomous you think you are.

Martin Drake laughed before placing the corner of a nearby book into the fireplace before holding it up in front of the camera.

"Because in our Tokyo street fight the rule book goes up in flames, much like this one here and when all is said and done I know just the place to hang my trophy."

Drake then threw the book into the fire place as the camera slowly pans up revealing a plaque with the word demon engraved under it before the camera fades to black.