The "deep web" or "dark net"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Thanks Dolph's, instead of doing my essay like I should be I'm going to spend my night looking into this shit.

I've just spent the last hour looking into it. I've just logged off it. Hoping I don't get killed tonight by the FBI.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Thanks Dolph's, instead of doing my essay like I should be I'm going to spend my night looking into this shit.

I missed class this morning because I couldn't get out of bad after a long night of reading into this shit

so i know that feel

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lacky said:
I've just spent the last hour looking into it. I've just logged off it. Hoping I don't get killed tonight by the FBI.

You actually DL'd Tor and were on the Deep Web or you were just reading about it?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
You actually DL'd Tor and were on the Deep Web or you were just reading about it?

I downloaded it, and viewed some stuff from hidden wiki.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck it

if Lacky can do it, I'm going for it

FUCK THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Fuck it

You do it bro!!.. It's not actually that bad. Just a lot to process.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Fuck it

If Dolph's doesn't get tracked down and anally raped then I'm going to do the same as well.

:tough:

DO IT DO IT

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

I'm going for it

will post my findings ITT

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

I'm going for it

will post my findings ITT

Do not post anything government/illegal/'inappropriate' content as you will be anally mauled by the FBI. Hidden Wiki, it's not that bad for them, not many can see it/know how to see it.

Public = no no no no no no.
(Unless legends section ofc ;))

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Again, in my opinion that's grossly inaccurate. To get drive-by'd you would need to accept the Java they're asking you to run, which only an idiot would do. TOR isn't infected either. Also, they can't even catch those who are leading members in "Anonymous" and it takes them months to take down groups like LulzSec and UGNazi, they're uninterested in curious teenagers browsing the hidden web which is populated with millions of visitors.

You never heard of a silent drive by? No confirmation required.

I never said TOR was infected, but pages on TOR can be. With javascript. Hence disabling javascript.

LulzSec was caught pretty quickly, only like 6 months.

Leading members in anonymous will use something like this:

PC > Server (proxy) > Server (VPN) > TOR > Pages
But a lot more complicated, obviously. They use servers, not just their home PC.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
LulzSec was caught pretty quickly, only like 6 months.

Only? They took down the FBI site every single Friday calling it "FBI Friday", they took down PayPal, Visa and numerous other large sites costing millions. They hacked Sony and some countries have only just recovered their PSN's from that, they leaked hundreds of thousands of credit card details and private information from that Sony hack. They should have been caught within a week.

They were only caught because one user forgot to stay hidden, got caught, and then ratted everyone out before going to prison himself.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Only? They took down the FBI site every single Friday calling it "FBI Friday", they took down PayPal, Visa and numerous other large sites costing millions. They hacked Sony and some countries have only just recovered their PSN's from that, they leaked hundreds of thousands of credit card details and private information from that Sony hack. They should have been caught within a week.

They were only caught because one user forgot to stay hidden, got caught, and then ratted everyone out before going to prison himself.

Anonymous was behind Visa/PayPal/FBI... because of Visa/PayPal blocking WikiLeaks funding...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
Anonymous was behind Visa/PayPal/FBI... because of Visa/PayPal blocking WikiLeaks funding...

Lulzsec teamed with Anonymous almost straight away. Anonymousabu was the founder of Lulzsec.

Get on my level Jonathan. :pity: