The "deep web" or "dark net"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I feel like it's too much too soon. Like just jumping in is a mistake and I should dip my toes in first. I've only known about this shit for like 8 hours and I'm just going to DL Tor and start looking around? seems like a recipe for disaster

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
I feel like it's too much too soon. Like just jumping in is a mistake and I should dip my toes in first. I've only known about this shit for like 8 hours and I'm just going to DL Tor and start looking around? seems like a recipe for disaster

I think If I witness some of this stuff, I'll die a little bit inside.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Probably is too soon, research it more, read other opinions and such. I've not done this in a while but I highly doubt just viewing it will get you in any sort of trouble.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lacky said:
I think If I witness some of this stuff, I'll die a little bit inside.

Just finding out about some of this stuff has left me mindfucked. Actually seeing it is an entirely different beast.

Plus I really don't want to see a bunch of random CP pop ups or anything like that. That is probably the biggest drawback for me, which is unfortunate. If it is as rampant as I've heard it is... :eww: idk if it's worth it

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I didn't see pop ups but you do see the thread titles and boards and stuff, it leaves your stomach empty. There is actual networks of people in small communities coming up with tactics to trap/molest children, that's never nice to see.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Just finding out about some of this stuff has left me mindfucked. Actually seeing it is an entirely different beast.

Plus I really don't want to see a bunch of random CP pop ups or anything like that. That is probably the biggest drawback for me, which is unfortunate. If it is as rampant as I've heard it is... :eww: idk if it's worth it

Agreed. I only found out like 45 minutes ago when I read your thread. It's crazy. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack for some reason.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I didn't see pop ups but you do see the thread titles and boards and stuff, it leaves your stomach empty. There is actual networks of people in small communities coming up with tactics to trap/molest children, that's never nice to see.

Not so much pop ups but like Jonathan said the links are encrypted so you can't tell what they are and you are only going off of what the description says and the pervs like to pull the ol bait and switch and tell you it's one thing and then BOOM you are watching a 10 year old go down on her father.

I don't mean to be overly graphic, but that is a specific thing I've read someone say happened to them, so if you are considering the deep web just know that things as grim as that are a possibility

I'm mostly interested in the black market that is on there. That shit is nuts

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah those are the best, some of them are hilarious and some are mindfucking.

Well, It look's like I'm going to have fun. In my spare time. :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What types of Gov't shit can you find on the deep web that you won't find elsewhere?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What types of Gov't shit can you find on the deep web that you won't find elsewhere?

Plots to assassinate the officials, hack into their shit, etc. Most of it is just bullshit discussion but it's hilarious nonetheless :dawg:.

But yeah you're right, Lunatic Outpost is the place to go for conspiracy theorists.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Though you don't need to go to the deep web to see those, just go to Lunatic Outpost.

Visited the site, and this was the first topic. :haha:
068a2bac43242f6755bf09ec893b1b75.png