The "deep web" or "dark net"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
I so wish the idiot ass mods hadn't deleted it... I was only on page 4/6 when the thread was taken down. It was a treat to read through. My brain was trying to wrap around the concept of the deep web and seeing this kid get fucked up by a bunch of online jr detectives all at once. It was pretty awesome

edit: I also have to wonder how much of what you read on those types of forums aren't just 16 year old wannabe hackers who think it's fun to 'troll' places like that

To be honest I don't think it is. It's unheard of still, I guarantee most of the users here don't know what it is. Loads on Hack Forums didn't even know what it is and how to get there. Most of it is legitimating sick creeps or relatively serious hackers.

Jonathan said:
Crayo you can't be busted for using TOR, but viewing illegal pages (i.e. drug market etc.) and if you're traced you could be arrested/computer seized etc.

I used TOR all the time and not too long ago, I've not once been busted. It's not illegal to be curious. If I was contributing and participating then yeah, but thousands/millions view these sites, so I highly doubt the police/FBI will seize everyone's PC for simply viewing. They're more interested in those making the assassination attempts and choreographing the paedophile networks. I've been on all the onion domains etc, I'm very curious lol. It's literally an education on the internet.

Also, fun fact, I once forgot to use TOR and attempted to load one of the sites. Never been seized or anything, people overreact.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
My next question (since I'm basically 100% sure I'm going to wind up w/ Tor downloaded trying to navigate that place eventually-- it's just not my personality to not at least try after reading all this shit.) is how hard is it/how do you navigate? I've found some sites that have .onion sites to copy/paste, and of course I could access everything on the hidden wiki.. but it's not like the surface web where I can go to some search engine and be like "Crazy cannibal forum" or anything like that lmao.

Also, anyone going on, cover up your webcam. I've heard that hackers can use your webcam to spy on you--- which is just fucking the creepiest shit I've ever heard of.

If you aren't sure of the URL's, it's best to stay on Hidden Wiki. That way you know what you're clicking on.

Unplug webcam if possible, put tape over if not. Disable temp files, disable javascript. Run CCleaner as soon as you come off TOR and clean everything.

My thing is even if I were browsing the illegal sites they wouldn't (they = FBI) be interested in fucking with a browser as much as they would want to fuck with the ones who were actually actively using those types of sites.

I might be naive (fuck it, I am being naive by saying this) but the FBI *shouldn't* concern themselves with the curious ones like myself who are just looking around. NOt saying they wouldn't be, but I doubt they would ever mess with me and even if they did I don't think I'd be getting charged with anything just for browsing

You'd think, but they have to make an example out of the people they can catch. Unfortunately.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest I don't think it is. It's unheard of still, I guarantee most of the users here don't know what it is. Loads on Hack Forums didn't even know what it is and how to get there. Most of it is legitimating sick creeps or relatively serious hackers.

I used TOR all the time and not too long ago, I've not once been busted. It's not illegal to be curious. If I was contributing and participating then yeah, but thousands/millions view these sites, so I highly doubt the police/FBI will seize everyone's PC for simply viewing. They're more interested in those making the assassination attempts and choreographing the paedophile networks. I've been on all the onion domains etc, I'm very curious lol. It's literally an education on the internet.

Also, fun fact, I once forgot to use TOR and attempted to load one of the sites. Never been seized or anything, people overreact.

That's because you can't access .onion sites without TOR. :dafuq:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
If you aren't sure of the URL's, it's best to stay on Hidden Wiki. That way you know what you're clicking on.

Unplug webcam if possible, put tape over if not. Disable temp files, disable javascript. Run CCleaner as soon as you come off TOR and clean everything.

You'd think, but they have to make an example out of the people they can catch. Unfortunately.

Again, in my opinion that's grossly inaccurate. To get drive-by'd you would need to accept the Java they're asking you to run, which only an idiot would do. TOR isn't infected either. Also, they can't even catch those who are leading members in "Anonymous" and it takes them months to take down groups like LulzSec and UGNazi, they're uninterested in curious teenagers browsing the hidden web which is populated with millions of visitors.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hear the easiest way is to use FF and use the 'Tor button' and you basically just have to copy/paste those websites into your browser?

is it really that simple?

I feel it's inevitable that I'll be browsing this shit sometime later today lmao

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Again, in my opinion that's grossly inaccurate. To get drive-by'd you would need to accept the Java they're asking you to run, which only an idiot would do. TOR isn't infected either. Also, they can't even catch those who are leading members in "Anonymous" and it takes them months to take down groups like LulzSec and UGNazi, they're uninterested in curious teenagers browsing the hidden web which is populated with millions of visitors.

I'M A MAN! I'M 21!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I feel like a 13 year old about to call a chick and ask her on a first date.

BUTTERFLIES GALORE

SHOULD I DO IT GUIZ?!?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao, do it.

lololol. I'm legit such a fag. thinking about it gives me goosebumps

it's like the wild wild west up in that shit