The Debate to end them all.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
In actuality PS3 needs the bigger hdd because its not a option to install games its a must. B4 you play a game you have to install them, my friend has a 40 gb hdd and he can only have like 5 games installed and games saves and at that point he doesn't have enough free space to even enter the ps store lol. Which idk if this is a good thing or not so hdd space shouldn't even be brought up.

That's not a bad or good thing, it's a funny thing.

I am not taking any side on this though, I have both, I love both, I am just a gamer. thanks for the rep Ron

I'm pretty much the same, I don't care what systems people own, as long as they play games. Please, called me Gardocki.

Nation

The 360 isn't even in the PS3's league at the moment so lol at you guys defending it. PS3 has better games atm, better graphics technology, free online, Blu-Ray, the option to choose wish hard drive you want to upgrade to, rechargeable controller right out of the box, a web browser, etc, etc.

DazRko

Reaction score
Ps3 is awesome but i wish it had Xbox's music you can play over the game play.

Reaction score
PS3 has better games atm,

Uncharted 2 and Little Big Planet are the only exclusives that PS3 has going for it.

better graphics technology

That depends on the developer.

free online

For now anyway, free online however doesn't mean you're getting good quality.

the option to choose wish hard drive you want to upgrade to

I'm thinking your ignorance is the reason why you've been banned so many times. You can upgrade your Xbox hard drive to a bigger size, most games do not need it.

rechargeable controller right out of the box

One of the only pros the system has (statistically you're bound to get one).

a web browser,

Because people are aching to browse the web from their console.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Heavy rain is pretty badass Gardocki

and Nation psn blows, its free because it blows. I can't count how many times the psn d/ced me for no fucking reason. Multiple times while im in the middle of a fight in ufc giving me losses that were wins. Also as talked about xbox doesnt truly need a bigger hdd ps3 does cuz it forces you to install b4 you play which fucking takes forever btw.

Nation I am not defending the 360 I just stated the truth, I am a fan boy to neither console, I will state both their flows without being biased.

Bluray is great and I kinda wish the smackdown series would go back to only ps3 cuz they can do much more with the space on the disk. just look at the 2 discs need for ME2 would be 1 bluray.

I kinda hate the ps3 controller, 1 is cuz this happened to them and not the 360:
Photo1.jpg

Notice the rubber on the right stick is gone, and 2 because the l2/r2 buttons not having a back is annoying as hell and then they have the nerve to sell the kickers to put behind the l2/r2 buttons when they should be fucking free.

Nation

Uncharted 2 and Little Big Planet are the only exclusives that PS3 has going for it.

Way to ignore the many other exclusives. What does the 360 have that is exclusive? Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 are both on the PC with better support. So are the Mass Effect games. Hell Gears of War 1 is on the PC. Now yes they're console exclusives but they aren't true exclusive. Console Exclusives are a advantage as the only console they can be played on is the 360 but if anyone with a PS3 really wishes to play them, well they can. The 360 has Halo 3, Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Crackdown 2 and that's about it. The PS3 has Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and others. Notice how I don't count the God of War Collection. Because the games are on PS2 which most 360 users have access to. Thus not being a real exclusive.

That depends on the developer.

The Gears of War games are the only games that look outstanding on the 360. However Killzone 2, God of War 3, and Uncharted 2 are all superior to Gears graphics wise. MGS4 is tied with Gears 2. That's four outstanding looking games compared to one. That one game being Gears 2. I don't count Gears 1 nor do I count Drake's Fortune.

For now anyway, free online however doesn't mean you're getting good quality.

Sony is going to have prescription based services in addition to a free one. So if you don't want to pay to play online you don't have to. But if you want more features you can get the payed service. Free online is great quality. Any game funded by Sony has amazing servers. Better servers than Gears 2 which is a top exclusive for Microsoft. Sony funded servers are better than Microsoft's servers for the most part.

I'm thinking your ignorance is the reason why you've been banned so many times. You can upgrade your Xbox hard drive to a bigger size, most games do not need it.

What? I haven't banned from the forum in years lol. If you want to upgrade your hard drive for the 360 you need to pay a lot of money for a hard drive that can only be made by Microsoft. Sony allows you all most any choice for a hard drive.

One of the only pros the system has (statistically you're bound to get one).

lol one of the only pros?

Because people are aching to browse the web from their console.

Some people are when they're using a wired connection, making their PC not able to browse the web during your time of being online on the PS3. Plus it's nice to just look up something for help. Say you are hunting for treasures in Uncharted 2 but you don't quite know where the next one is. Well just search youtube on the PS3. It's a very nice advantage.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hahahaha, a lie? I've had a twenty gig hard drive since 2008, with forty six game save files on it, along with about ten arcade games and even got Fable 2 (the full game) on it WITHOUT running out of memory. That's a fact, and you will not run out of space with a twenty gig hard drive if you're deleting arcade games you don't play, and aren't spending tons of money on all kinds of bullshit. Your argument on not enough space is bullshit.

I have proof based off of the people I have seen who have 360's. My brother and friends included. Just because you have better management of your 360 doesn't mean it's impossible to use up 20 gigs of space.

How does that help exactly? This is yet another point where you make zero sense. If the PS3 were to do the online gaming better, wouldnt they have the same amount of features and games without charging you a dime? Having to pay for online is yet another blow to Sony fanboys.

As Nation said, they are going to have subscription options in addition to free online service. How is paying for online a blow to Sony but a benefit for Microsoft? Can you please stop being a moron, it's giving me a headache thinking you are actually a gamer.

It is in fact, OLD news. It's been around since 2006, and the number of systems still failing has rapidly decreased over time. Even with the RROD, only 3% of customers say they wouldn't go back. Three percent....out of a hundred, so yes beating Sony to the punch did work out for them in spades.

Considering Sony is beating them currently in console sales, and has been since the launch of the PS3 Slim, I'd say your argument is 100% Grade A bullshit. How many percentage of Sony owners say they wouldn't go back to Sony due to systematic errors? None? Gotcha.

It's well known that western developers rarely get any ground in Japan, making your point useless. I wish you'd say something smart already.

Funny, that's the same thing I just said to you. Canceling out Japan as a factor in the debate just because Western Developers have a hard time there is so ridiculously asinine that you should probably be shot.

Yet, you own a 360....

Yep, I do. And I enjoy it very much. It's been working for me and doesn't give me all kinds of bullshit. There's always the occasional freezing issue that makes me reboot the system from time to time, but it was cheap and doesn't have any glaringly obvious problems atm. This is what you fail to realize, that I have no problems with Microsoft. But when you try to say that Xbox is the better system when the Sony system is so obviously superior, you really should just hide your head under your pillow and go play Call of Duty for the 50th playthrough instead of actually debating gaming with me.

Huge selling point for all the PS3 owners who can't find online games or ones who actually get to play and have slowdown or constant loss of connection.

Free internet connection < Connection that you pay for. Are we going to cover this point over and over again? We've already agreed that yes, Microsoft has better servers because you pay for them. That's the only thing they have over Sony and like you said, soon Sony will have them too and yep, will do them better than Microsoft, yet again.

I've discredited everything you've said, and only gotten fanboy responses in return. Thanks for making the debate easy for me.

The only thing you've discredited is your own opinion and ability to think logically. I can do this every day, moron. For every point you have that makes zero sense, I will have a point that will continue to embarrass you and make this debate a non issue.

[/quote]The highest rated and biggest selling titles have online play, and since you don't play online (you've stated that before), you wouldn't have a clue about them being over rated. You're basically talking straight up out of your ass.[/quote]

Every game nowadays has online play. The fact that you can play a game online does not equate highest selling game. You really are mentally Blue arn't you?

Hahahahhaha, I have a gamerscore over 20K, I play the games online and offline, so I experience every single portion of a game to give it a fully educated opinion. That makes me a true gamer ya moron, while you're ignoring online because it's "over rated". Also, I never glitch or lag, I'm not a cheater. I love how you're now claiming I'm not a true gamer and cheater while ignoring my gamerscore and never playing against me online.

Let me know when you've got a clue about the subject.

Ooooohhh boy, you has high gamer scorez? Amazing! You can beat somebody at a game! Your opinion just TOTALLY matters now doesn't it? Please. When you're done beating your E-Penis to your gamer score and actually know a thing or two about REAL gaming experiences, then come back. Until then, I'll be waiting with baited breath as I await you're next predictable, uninformed, mind numbingly stupid reply. I enjoy pwning noobs like yourself. Keep it up "Gamer"!

Reaction score
I have proof based off of the people I have seen who have 360's. My brother and friends included. Just because you have better management of your 360 doesn't mean it's impossible to use up 20 gigs of space.

Sweet, that means I'm smarter then them, thanks bro! :clap_1:

As Nation said, they are going to have subscription options in addition to free online service. How is paying for online a blow to Sony but a benefit for Microsoft? Can you please stop being a moron, it's giving me a headache thinking you are actually a gamer.

I wouldn't take anything Nation says as fact, seeing as though they have yet to announce anything official about the online service. PS3 owners having to pay for online is a blow to them (ya dumbass), since one of the pros of the system is having free online. Thanks for making it really easy to call you out and make you look dumb.

Considering Sony is beating them currently in console sales, and has been since the launch of the PS3 Slim, I'd say your argument is 100% Grade A bullshit. How many percentage of Sony owners say they wouldn't go back to Sony due to systematic errors? None? Gotcha.

Funny, that wasn't the question. There was an article two months back in Gameinformer and also got coverage on G4, stating that only three percent of gamers who got the RROD woud make the jump. That speaks pretty strongly of the 360. I love facts, and love using them again morons like you. :megalol:

Funny, that's the same thing I just said to you. Canceling out Japan as a factor in the debate just because Western Developers have a hard time there is so ridiculously asinine that you should probably be shot.

Jesus you're a moron. It's been documented for YEARS that the 360 has had a hard time getting anywhere in Japan because it's an American made system. Seriously are you this fucking stupid or unable to read anything involving the subject of video games? Someone that can read wouldn't make some of the worst statements you've made in this thread.

Yep, I do. And I enjoy it very much. It's been working for me and doesn't give me all kinds of bullshit. There's always the occasional freezing issue that makes me reboot the system from time to time, but it was cheap and doesn't have any glaringly obvious problems atm. This is what you fail to realize, that I have no problems with Microsoft. But when you try to say that Xbox is the better system when the Sony system is so obviously superior, you really should just hide your head under your pillow and go play Call of Duty for the 50th playthrough instead of actually debating gaming with me.

I've never (and this shows how much you haven't paid attention here, which by the way I'm surprised you're not an admin) said Sony has the superior console. I've always argued the pros and cons of the system while stating a few times that it really doesn't matter what you own, as long as you play.

Free internet connection < Connection that you pay for. Are we going to cover this point over and over again? We've already agreed that yes, Microsoft has better servers because you pay for them. That's the only thing they have over Sony and like you said, soon Sony will have them too and yep, will do them better than Microsoft, yet again.

I love how you're predicting something and believing it's fact at the same time. Good job with the fail bro.

The only thing you've discredited is your own opinion and ability to think logically. I can do this every day, moron. For every point you have that makes zero sense, I will have a point that will continue to embarrass you and make this debate a non issue.

I'm sure your girlfriend is impressed with your ability to make up stuff on the internet. :good:

Every game nowadays has online play. The fact that you can play a game online does not equate highest selling game. You really are mentally Blue arn't you?

LoL, what? I really wish you could read something, think about it, then respond. Modern Warfare 2 = highest selling game, of all time. The game where online focus is HUGE, with millions of gamers playing that game. That's how important online gaming is, the campaign has been panned by critics, yet the online is a smash hit.

Ooooohhh boy, you has high gamer scorez? Amazing! You can beat somebody at a game!

You said I wasn't a true gamer, my gamerscore and list of games, proves otherwise. Anyone paying attention here can see how weak you are at debating, and life in general. :yesyes:

Your opinion just TOTALLY matters now doesn't it? Please.

You keep coming back and replying.....

When you're done beating your E-Penis to your gamer score and actually know a thing or two about REAL gaming experiences, then come back.

Large gamerscore, stating facts from various sources, being over the age of 14....yep I'm back.

Until then, I'll be waiting with baited breath as I await you're next predictable, uninformed, mind numbingly stupid reply. I enjoy pwning noobs like myself. Keep it up "Gamer"!

Nah, you don't care about my opinion at all. :megalol: