The Death Penalty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Alot of the people who get death penalty dont value life anyways...So no,I say any serial killer is just killed for being a fucking scum.Any rapist,child killer gets life and anything else will suit the crime.However there cant be acceptions where one person gets it and the next person with the same crime doesnt.There needs to be a thign where if you do this,you get the death,life in prision,6 years,etc.
However,as I said some people just deserve to die but some deserve to be put through prision lol.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Death Penalty > Life In Jail or a long sentence time to a middle age person

With the death penalty criminals are just gone, they aren't there anymore and you don't have to feed them everyday in life and give them a cell. They don't need to be helped around since they are just in a heap lying in the ground. That's why I like the death penalty. It keeps the task force (police) moving around in other areas instead of releasing the guy from prison and then hunting him down again wasting time. I don't like the 3 strike rule because it gives 2 other times for the person to commit the same crime and not get a viable punishment for it except time in jail, it gives them more time which they don't deserve. I just support the death penalty because it gives me a little more comfort knowing that some serial killer or premeditated killer isn't roaming around in my neighborhood or city. Obviously the death penalty should only be used on killing somebody.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
also think about this; how would you like to be the person who gives the lethal injection or turns on the electric chair? you have to live with the fact that you killed someone, thus making a totally innocent person have to do an unspeakable act and have their conciseness eat away at them

thats thier job.. what they payed to do. and its not as if someone is going to say "your hired. you get to be the death sentencer (or whatever you call it). we've got someone waiting. go inject him" no, the people that do that want to.

I think if people deserve it, they should get it. cause i know if someone murdered a family member of mine, if the cops didnt find him and give him the death sentence, id kill him. but, eh, thats my opinoin

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am in favour of public executions personally. Nothing says don't do that like a bloody head on a fucking pike.

Further, why should we as tax payers have to put out our cash to keep these human scumbags alive? Oh that's right I forgot, most of you aren't old enough to appreciate that fact, so you can stfu.

None the less. The reason I support it is because, lets just say you don't believe in God or whathave you, then you believe that life ends at death. So when you impose the death penalty on such a person you are taking from them the most valuable thing they have. Their life. Allowing them to live is reprehensible. They can still enjoy books and the like. They should not enjoy anything. Line 'em up and shoot them.

If you happen to believe in God, well then this is easier. An eye for an eye. I find it funny how some of the so called Christians will be so quick to point out that homosexuality is a sin, but will neglect the death penalty. Must be nice to pick and choose what you like in your religion, eh? Fuckwits.

Anyway, back on topic, if you believe in God and an after life, if you execute the motherfucker, then he's going to hell isn't he? What worse punishment can you think of?

The only reason I don't support the death penalty right now, is the cost. We don'thave it in Canada at all, but I can look to the US for a stat base.

It currently costs more to execute someone in the US than it does to keep them imprisoned. That is due to court and appeal costs which run up ridiculous tabs that make execution not worth while.

I propose we scrap the appeals program and if you are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, you are to be executed within a year of sentencing.

phantomgerald

I am in favour of public executions personally. Nothing says don't do that like a bloody head on a fucking pike.

Further, why should we as tax payers have to put out our cash to keep these human scumbags alive? Oh that's right I forgot, most of you aren't old enough to appreciate that fact, so you can stfu.

None the less. The reason I support it is because, lets just say you don't believe in God or whathave you, then you believe that life ends at death. So when you impose the death penalty on such a person you are taking from them the most valuable thing they have. Their life. Allowing them to live is reprehensible. They can still enjoy books and the like. They should not enjoy anything. Line 'em up and shoot them.

If you happen to believe in God, well then this is easier. An eye for an eye. I find it funny how some of the so called Christians will be so quick to point out that homosexuality is a sin, but will neglect the death penalty. Must be nice to pick and choose what you like in your religion, eh? Fuckwits.

Anyway, back on topic, if you believe in God and an after life, if you execute the motherfucker, then he's going to hell isn't he? What worse punishment can you think of?

The only reason I don't support the death penalty right now, is the cost. We don'thave it in Canada at all, but I can look to the US for a stat base.

It currently costs more to execute someone in the US than it does to keep them imprisoned. That is due to court and appeal costs which run up ridiculous tabs that make execution not worth while.

I propose we scrap the appeals program and if you are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, you are to be executed within a year of sentencing.

Good points. Appeals should be faster. The time they have to spend to only find out there're going to die is too long. I couldn't care less about them since they atually did something punishable by death, but to put their families and the town under the pressure for 1 year is just unfair.

Markz

Reaction score
No I don't believe in it, because people are so fucked up that they kill themselves to kill others, so they wouldn't get so far as the rope!